What is up at Waverly?

PR25

I do not know much about him. But the only way to bring back the pride of old is to have some one who has "IT" in them. Some one from Camden has the Black and yellow in them. So time will tell, good luck to him and BLUE WHITE FIGHT.

Funny you would think like that  because it took a collection of good football men to drag Camden out of the gutter the Tigers now occupy.  A Bulldawg(Milan) and some Mustangs(Huntingdon) and some Tigers(Bruceton) with a few others mixed in.  There are some like you here that just cant stand that they are our coaches but I am grateful. If you insist on having a Waverly  Tiger well i can only think of one worth a crap at coaching football and he rejected you... Might want to look across the river we have at least 4 assistants that are going to be head men some where being familiar with your current team I am not sure they can be tricked into it though  :rolleyes:

Funny you would think like that because it took a collection of good football men to drag Camden out of the gutter the Tigers now occupy. A Bulldawg(Milan) and some Mustangs(Huntingdon) and some Tigers(Bruceton) with a few others mixed in. There are some like you here that just cant stand that they are our coaches but I am grateful. If you insist on having a Waverly Tiger well i can only think of one worth a crap at coaching football and he rejected you... Might want to look across the river we have at least 4 assistants that are going to be head men some where being familiar with your current team I am not sure they can be tricked into it though :rolleyes:

That was pretty funny daschund. Maybe, whoever comes in can find some of those good supplements that have been dished out through the community over there. Lol

Edited by dooby

That was pretty funny daschund. Maybe, whoever comes in can find some of those good supplements that have been dished out through the community over there. Lol

Sorry but even though it isn't mandatory any more Camden still drug tests...Cheerleaders, Jr. High players,  basketball teams and yes the Football team...and they also random test them.The cost for doing so is high in dollars and sometimes players.  Lost one of the best RBs in the state  in 2011 because of it..His senior Year wiped out. All because we still do something, not because we have too, but because its the right thing to do. NEXT excuse please?

Waverly would do well to get McConnell. Matt played at Camden in the mid to late 1990s, on a team that averaged 5-6. He was one of our best players back in those days. He has never worked at Camden and probably does not want to. If he wanted to work here, he could have out of college. He has a good name and his family is well connected. He probably learned quite a bit in his years under Sharp at Lewis Co., and is a smart young man by nature. I would be proud for him to coach my kid in football or any other sport. If he goes to Waverly, he could probably get them going again. He would demand community support and could probably get it. He would do everything in his power to beat Camden too. 

Funny you would think like that  because it took a collection of good football men to drag Camden out of the gutter the Tigers now occupy.  A Bulldawg(Milan) and some Mustangs(Huntingdon) and some Tigers(Bruceton) with a few others mixed in.  There are some like you here that just cant stand that they are our coaches but I am grateful. If you insist on having a Waverly  Tiger well i can only think of one worth a crap at coaching football and he rejected you... Might want to look across the river we have at least 4 assistants that are going to be head men some where being familiar with your current team I am not sure they can be tricked into it though  :rolleyes:

All i was saying was the 3 names who were mentioned for the job who are from Waverly are very good. With deep runs in the playoffs and one has 2 State Titles. The one you think is worth a crap is not from Waverly. I know some of the coaches from Camden and are all good ones. So good luck to both teams in 2014. Blue White Fight.

All i was saying was the 3 names who were mentioned for the job who are from Waverly are very good. With deep runs in the playoffs and one has 2 State Titles. The one you think is worth a crap is not from Waverly. I know some of the coaches from Camden and are all good ones. So good luck to both teams in 2014. Blue White Fight.

is Chuck Daniels still in that area coaching? I know his dad used to coach Dickson Co and uncle at Cheatam.....??

Waverly would do well to get McConnell. Matt played at Camden in the mid to late 1990s, on a team that averaged 5-6. He was one of our best players back in those days. He has never worked at Camden and probably does not want to. If he wanted to work here, he could have out of college. He has a good name and his family is well connected. He probably learned quite a bit in his years under Sharp at Lewis Co., and is a smart young man by nature. I would be proud for him to coach my kid in football or any other sport. If he goes to Waverly, he could probably get them going again. He would demand community support and could probably get it. He would do everything in his power to beat Camden too.

Matt McConnell is the new Coach. I think he will do good things. Waverly will be a contender this season no matter who was named Coach for the simple fact they have been young for the last two seasons just like MC, Creekwood, and Stewart and the playoff teams in the district have apparently lost alot to graduation.These four schools will be tough this year in district 11AA.

Edited by FBHIGHWAY

This is good news for both Waverly and our region's program. He will do a great job. Sounds like Wavo is on the way back up.

How's Camden looking? Heard they lost a lot and won't be a contender in the district. Will Waverly end the 11 year losing streak against Camden this year? Waverly has 9 starters on both sides returning.