What is up at Waverly?

PR25

• 2 weeks later...

Heard there is a qb club meeting at Meriwether Lewis in Waverly tonight to meet the new football coach. Should be interesting to see how electing of officers goes over. If parents with players stay out of trying to control it, the club might have a fighting chance of staying alive.

Just telling you what i was told by one of YOUR parents.Be mad at him.[/quoteLOL I'm not mad at anyone sir, I'm just telling you we only have freshmen play in freshmen games! Like I said, we have over 30 freshmen and over 80 total players!

Funny to me that you have that many. I can recall the past 2 yrs., we have tried to play you in jv ball and 2 yr ago, it was said that you had too many hurt after the varsity game, and last yr., it was said that you did not have enough players to field a jv team - just what was told to one of your district competetors?????????????????????

Funny to me that you have that many. I can recall the past 2 yrs., we have tried to play you in jv ball and 2 yr ago, it was said that you had too many hurt after the varsity game, and last yr., it was said that you did not have enough players to field a jv team - just what was told to one of your district competetors?????????????????????

I don't know who is telling you that but please feel free to come to any of our games this yr and you will see yourself that Lewis Co has over 80 players on its roster or you can just go on unapproved website and see for yourself!

Edited by alltime

I don't know who is telling you that but please feel free to come to any of our games this yr and you will see yourself that Lewis Co has over 80 players on its roster or you can just go on unapproved website and see for yourself!

for some reason it won't let me put the web site that I said! I typed it but it showed up anaprroved website!

• 3 weeks later...

I was referring to Waverly, not Lewis Co. Please stand corrected.

According to the season schedule that was printed prior to the 2013 season, Hickman Co was not on the JV schedule for the Tigers.  They had nine JV games scheduled.  Better check your source, Bob, before you start spouting off things as fact.