Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

BigFan1966

Big win tonight for the young ladies, looked very impressive against a tough Hamilton Heights team from Chattanooga. Well played team ball, a few bad decisions made but over all  I think if everyone stays healthy its going to be a awesome season!! Way to go ladies!!

Way to go ladies!! 23 minutes of raw power in the face defense tonight against a talented Stone Memorial team. 54 points at the half, I would call that getting it done early. Not sure the top 6 could play any better than they did tonight. Good job to the bench coming in and playing the end of the 3rd quarter and the whole 4th quarter!!!! All I can say is AWESOME

Was impressed tonight. The big freshman girl #41 is something. Great hands, wonderful mechanics, excellent size, even good feet for a 6'3" ish girl. VanRuden was very good as usual. Missed a couple of easy shots, but great pressure, and just a tough kid. They will be a handful for anyone. Overall they are big, deep, physical, and shoot it a ton. Nobody will want to play them, even without the "home court" advantage.

Really?  No one will want to play them huh?   :popcorneater:

Edited by devilfanatic

Really?  No one will want to play them huh?   :popcorneater:

He never changes. Jackson is the only one that would want to play them!!!!

Jackson Co. is going to win the first game by 35, the second by 40, by tournament it want be that close of a game. Now is that better little one, that is what you wanted to hear. 

He never changes. Jackson is the only one that would want to play them!!!!

Jackson Co. is going to win the first game by 35, the second by 40, by tournament it want be that close of a game. Now is that better little one, that is what you wanted to hear.

Testy aren't we? I merely asked a question, why are you so filled with hatred and name calling? Seems like you are the one that never changes...It sounds like those new additions are really helping you this year, its a shame i won't get a chance to see them until January. Hey maybe you can help me out with something. Since it will be so crowded when Jackson County comes up there is there any chance i could sit on the stage and watch the game with you???? Edited by devilfanatic

Testy aren't we? I merely asked a question, why are you so filled with hatred and name calling? Seems like you are the one that never changes...It sounds like those new additions are really helping you this year, its a shame i won't get a chance to see them until January. Hey maybe you can help me out with something. Since it will be so crowded when Jackson County comes up there is there any chance i could sit on the stage and watch the game with you????

Your trying to figure out (who I is) I don't set on the stage. I don't set in the front row, and I don't get to go to all of the home games. I get to watch more of the away games than I do home games. I told you last year where I lived. So you will never be able to figure it out, must of the Clarkrange fans don't know me.

Testy if you want to call me that, What Ever. Other people like to post also, You always have to critique everything someone has to say. If someone has something good to say about Clarkrange Or one of the other teams in the distract, don't mean that they are putting Jackson county down.

Chip on the shoulder (LITTLE MAN SYNDROME)  

I never said that they can't be beat, but I guarantee if Coach Brown had the choice he would pick a lot of other teams to play instead.

Why is that? What is Clarkrange's record vs Jackson County over the past 10 years? I believe the last time i counted it was 20 wins for Jackson County vs 5 wins for Clarkrange. Its not even a rivalry for us, just you people from Clarkrange. We have dominated you from day one and do you know why? Better coaching thats why!!! Jim Brown is by far and way the best coach in the district and the record proves that! See you in January!!!!

Your trying to figure out (who I is) I don't set on the stage. I don't set in the front row, and I don't get to go to all of the home games. I get to watch more of the away games than I do home games. I told you last year where I lived. So you will never be able to figure it out, must of the Clarkrange fans don't know me.

Testy if you want to call me that, What Ever. Other people like to post also, You always have to critique everything someone has to say. If someone has something good to say about Clarkrange Or one of the other teams in the distract, don't mean that they are putting Jackson county down.

Chip on the shoulder (LITTLE MAN SYNDROME)

Oh i know who you are my friend! As for the little man syndrome, i appreciate you saying that makes me feel better as i didn't realize my figure was that little but i'll take it!!!!!! Oh an since i'm taller and bigger than you what does that say about you? Its great to see the Clarkrange fans back on CoachT i haven't had anyone to talk to since you disappeared 4 years ago!!! Edited by devilfanatic
  • Upvote 1

I live in Cumberland Co. with family in Macon Co..  I'm impartial.  Saw Jackson Co. play Macon Co. last Friday  - Coe put on a show.  I've seen Clarkrange play three times, twice Saturday in their HOF games and Monday night against Stone.  I see Clarkrange beating JC by 15.  JC has no one that can handle Meadows if CR will get the ball to her!  Once they learn how to feed her like they should  - 4 Balls in CR over the next 4 years!