Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I honestly believe Fulton would have handled Elizabethton the same way Greeneville did. South would have game Greeneville all they wanted to if the opponents were flipped. South caught some breaks here and there. But the bottom line is Fulton responded when they had to and that is good to see when adversity comes your way especially this time of the season.

South has traditionally played Greeneville tough. And your assessment is correct. Betsy could not handle the Devils speed on either side of the ball. Finchum capitalized on the mismatch in the secondary and had some success in the passing game.  Witten was committed to pounding Thomas up the middle and the kid got some hard yards but the decision to ride that horse till it died proved to be an exercise in futility as his defense could not catch Culbreth and Cyclone special teams collapsed and gave up points on a faked field goal and punt. Frankly,I'm not sure how they beat the Rebels.

South has traditionally played Greeneville tough. And your assessment is correct. Betsy could not handle the Devils speed on either side of the ball. Finchum capitalized on the mismatch in the secondary and had some success in the passing game. Witten was committed to pounding Thomas up the middle and the kid got some hard yards but the decision to ride that horse till it died proved to be an exercise in futility as his defense could not catch Culbreth and Cyclone special teams collapsed and gave up points on a faked field goal and punt. Frankly,I'm not sure how they beat the Rebels.

We played a great game and Shawn had a great game plan for south.We did not give up the big plays to south.

I think Fulton and Fulton fans are sleeping on Greeneville. Could be a big mistake. This team is way better than last years devil team. Balanced and strong on Defense. Excited for the trip and game.

I don't think Fulton is sleeping on them. You don't see falcon fans on here saying this will be an easy win or anything of that nature.

I don't think Fulton is sleeping on them. You don't see falcon fans on here saying this will be an easy win or anything of that nature.

That's because I think they got a reality check Friday an Greeneville got a huge momentum boost. Sullivan south and Elizabethton congratulations on the great year. Y'all will only make 4A football better! Go devils