Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I am thinking Mark Packer and his crew will broadcast this game. I remember watching a game earlier this year and Packer was projecting this game. He said if they play he wants this game. Would be a total shock if some other game was on TV this friday. If Packer does this game I will record it and watch it.

Based on how South exposed Fulton and the number of players injuried for the Falcons I would consider them the underdog. Greenville beat Elizabethton soundly. Elizabethton beat South. South have Fulton all they wanted. Those factors IMO make G ville and 8 point favorite. Greenville 31 Fulton 23.

Biggest Fulton hater alive. Every week u mention the negatives. Name one championship team that has EVER won it all without facing any adversity. Up until the south game Fulton had faced no adversity and with their backs against the wall they respond look for a much better Fulton this week. Edited by FHSalumn12

I honestly believe Fulton would have handled Elizabethton the same way Greeneville did. South would have game Greeneville all they wanted to if the opponents were flipped. South caught some breaks here and there. But the bottom line is Fulton responded when they had to and that is good to see when adversity comes your way especially this time of the season.

Its sad really. I'd put ethan against almost any back in the state but due to our small size he won't get a whole lot of lools from the big schools. Hopefully I'm proven wrong but if he goes to etsu..this guy here will be supporting him every Saturday :D

Curt Phillips at Sullivan South was playing against most of the same schools when he got the scholarship to Wisconsin several years ago. ET will do great wherever he ends up. Would love to see him at ETSU though.