Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

i am not sure of the radio station but  knoxville's wvlt or myvlt will be broadcasting it on tv  you can go to the coach t scoreboard fri night and  look for the greeneville fulton score right beside will be a link to my vlt . They should have the video link there you click on it and it will take you to myvlt. hope this helps ya

---------------------------------------------------------------

TSSAA doesnt permit  LIVE   on air television for playoff games ...  

I think Fulton and Fulton fans are sleeping on Greeneville. Could be a big mistake. This team is way better than last years devil team. Balanced and strong on Defense. Excited for the trip and game.

Every score prediction in this thread has Greeneville winning. Where are all the people that are "sleeping" on the devils?

Also, Fulton needs to quit giving out injury updates on CoachT. Greeneville coaches are lurking on here....

Ok... I see your point and I'm out numbered. When you see skill player A plant their feet to change directions and then within a split second a large clump of sod is thrown into the air.  As their cleats bite the ground, they can't take off and go the other way once their feet fall out from underneath them and they slide to the ground. They are easier to tackle that way by the slower player B. One of the luxuries of turf. It doesn't get soft, fly in the air, and turn to mud it it gets saturated. 

No field turf just gets slicker'n whale poop..

For all you Greeneville people why do you have 2 trees blocking the field on the visitors side. Cut them down or let people in free because that is a ripoff not being able to see the game. You have the nice turf and all of that but rip people off.

You must have been standing up next.to the endzone. You can see all parts of the field just fine if your in the visitor side bleachers. I sit there every week. Maybe you need to get there earlier and get a seat!

---------------------------------------------------------------

TSSAA doesnt permit  LIVE   on air television for playoff games ...  

Are you sure of this?   I know that they sell the rights for the championship games, but that may be all.  The reason I say this is because when I came home from the GHS-Elizabethton game Friday night, I turned on WVLT, and there was a game being broadcast,  I'm pretty sure it was Anderson County.  DIdn't watch enough to see if it was live, but no reason so show a regular season game.

Wrong!!! If you set on the bleachers next to the bathroom on the visitors side 2 trees block your view of part of the field. Anyone can see that if they look at the seats and the trees. Ripoff city that they cannot cut down 2 trees after they take your money. 

I wondered what you were talking about, and I think I might understand.  This picture is at least 4 years old, and I wonder about the 2 trees(1 on each side, closest to bleachers).  If these have grown very much since the photo was taken, I can imagine that anyone sitting high on the ends of the visitors section could have a hard time seeing the last 10 yards through the back of the end zone.newfield1000.jpg

I might be mistaken but I thought I had watched Elizabethton and Alcoa play on the TSSAA site last year. Am I right? If so they very well might carry the game this year.

It was very good coverage. Great camera angles and play by play coverage. Replays and all.

I will defiantly check their site Friday night to see.Sorry if this post is posted more than once. I have posted it and I do not see it yet.