Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

You guys are so sensitive lol, I don't remember laughing at anybody's kids, quit making stuff up because I refuse to bow down to the "Almighty Devils" like most folks from upper East Tennessee do. I might come, me and BigVolDaddy are thinking of sitting on the Greeneville side together. 

your

Are you? Are any of the Greeneville people predicting a Devils win playing? The answer is NO and NO. This is banter, some of you Greeneville people just can't handle the fact that Fulton fans do not bow down to you, we're not intimidated by the Devils like most of schools and their fan bases you play are. Quit getting your feelings hurt and take a deep breath.

Edited by greengreen22

If you're going to quote me than do it right, I finished that with "predicting the devils to beat Fulton" I would never laugh at a high school kid that loses a football game, people posting on this are not high school kids that lost a football game now are they? Nope.

man you think you have all the answers , you call yourself a fan and your not even going to the game you are a true tennessee fan you can tell LOSER!!!!

and i quote :I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils someones son played on those teams so you are laughing at young people , you sir are a sorry man.

Your reaching a little bit he laughs at the boldness of the fans of the teams that lost to the devils. You're pulling your assumption from thin air.

LMAO this is not a Threat this is a fact the DEVILS WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT COME RAIN SLEET HAIL OR SNOW.

hey Army i have invited the billyvollman to a meet and great at 4:00 at the stadium on the fulton side at the ticket booth but he has not replyed yet , i think he's gonna chicken out , if you gonna talk the talk billyvolly then then walk the walk with us!

I don't like over confidence. Both fan bases should stay humble. We are all gonna have the privilege to watch this great game. I hope my falcons come out on top though.

I have went at it all season with these Devil fans, I wouldn't expect anything less from them, and they shouldn't expect anything less from me. I believe in what I say, I have no doubt that the Falcons will put another Gold ball in the trophy case this season. GO FALCONS!!!