Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I have a serious question about this Fulton team. And I don't mean this in a negative way cause I don't know anything about the Fulton team and have only watched them play one time this year and it was against Greeneville. But from reading on here about how they were exposed by South and had a bad game and then beating Greenville this past Friday(which I have commented that I wasn't impressed which is my opinion and I own it). What happens if they get beat and don't bring a Championship back to Knoxville,(here is my question) what will be the excuses? Like I said not bashing this team was just curious cause of all the hype I have heard about them all year. And yes the kid that got an offer from the Pac 12 is nice but its not from the toughest conference in College Football. If the Kid was as dominate as he is talked about on here then the top tier teams in the nation would be knocking his door down to get him(ALABAMA-TEXAS A&M-FLORDIA STATE even OHIO STATE). Like I said just curious... Good Luck to Fulton on there journey to win another State Title.

Offers ALWAYS follow offers, it's not the first for this kids nor the last. Yes, it's the first of per say (big time) but I know this kid. He's a great kids inside and out. Fulton, I would say today has about 5/6 kids that will sign on signing day. Who goes were? We all have to wait and see. I do expect more offers for more than one player. Next year for Fulton? More of the same. 5/6 will sign

I have a serious question about this Fulton team. And I don't mean this in a negative way cause I don't know anything about the Fulton team and have only watched them play one time this year and it was against Greeneville. But from reading on here about how they were exposed by South and had a bad game and then beating Greenville this past Friday(which I have commented that I wasn't impressed which is my opinion and I own it). What happens if they get beat and don't bring a Championship back to Knoxville,(here is my question) what will be the excuses? Like I said not bashing this team was just curious cause of all the hype I have heard about them all year. And yes the kid that got an offer from the Pac 12 is nice but its not from the toughest conference in College Football. If the Kid was as dominate as he is talked about on here then the top tier teams in the nation would be knocking his door down to get him(ALABAMA-TEXAS A&M-FLORDIA STATE even OHIO STATE). Like I said just curious... Good Luck to Fulton on there journey to win another State Title.

Fulton is beatable, but let's see who can do it first. Excuses might fly, but let's hold off on that one. As fa as Hawkins or Rollins, compare  them to other recruited athletes and they don't suffer from lack of D-1 skills and speed. What is holding them back is their height. Both around 5'7" maybe 5'8". If they were 2 to 3 inches taller, I feel like they would be on everyones watch list. Who says "No thanks… We've already got someone who can run a 4.3".

Go check him out on hudl. Xavier Hawkins. Good kid. Humble. He just come to play ball. I don't think it matters where he go. He just a athlete

Fulton is beatable, but let's see who can do it first. Excuses might fly, but let's hold off on that one. As fa as Hawkins or Rollins, compare  them to other recruited athletes and they don't suffer from lack of D-1 skills and speed. What is holding them back is their height. Both around 5'7" maybe 5'8". If they were 2 to 3 inches taller, I feel like they would be on everyones watch list. Who says "No thanks… We've already got someone who can run a 4.3".

We'll said, totally agree. If Rollins was 5'11 205. Every team would be on him. If Hawkins was 6'0 he would be top 10 recruit. I still believe he will be like a randle cobb. Slept on recruit that will make a huge impact.

Go check him out on hudl. Xavier Hawkins. Good kid. Humble. He just come to play ball. I don't think it matters where he go. He just a athlete

I may take the time to check his highlights out, just think this late in the season he would have a lot more offers. Glad he is a humble and good kid. I like to see local kids go and do good at the next level and not forget where they came from. I wish all the best to Mr. Hawkins and hope he has a great college career.

All u do is talk down on every team that plays Greenville you just got beat by a way better teamso get you so bread and veggies with the crow

Got in from Memphis at 2am. Spent the entire game in the airport in ATL,cussing my stupid smart phone because the Tunein app wouldn't open WGRV. I don't believe I have talked trash since Betsy so I have no crow to eat. I wasn't about to call this one since I missed the prediction on Betsy by a td. All I have to say is if trezevant gets past Giles, the Falcons better give them a proper east Tennessee scrubbin'.

Edited by numnuts

What a joke BVD ... You guys have lost a lot of respect from a lot of people ... I definitely don't want my Team to start doing this Chicken **** stuff , glad I don't have to worry about that happening . You guys got exactly what you deserved , a good Butt kicking ... I hope we get you on our schedule and you guys are Stupid enough to come Stomp on the Middle of our field on our , I would absolutely Love it . 

you  have your opinion, i have the truth. We will both probably sleep well tonight.

as this thread approaches 100 pages, I think in the end, i think Greeneville fans and Fulton fans an agree we have a healthy growing rivalry brewing here. I for one fully respect Fultons recent history and have nothing but respect for their team, fans and community. Im looking forward to the future of this rivalry and Fultons visit to Burley next year, as this rivalry continues to grow. Best of luck Falcons on YOUR quest for 2 in a row. it is my hope that you guys meet and destroy Trezvant in the championship game. Regardless of the fizzle my Greene Devils finished this season with, I couldnt be more proud of our kids, staff and 95 % of  our fans, regardless of what some "think" happened before the game. Hope yall enjoy my final installment this season and I'm looking forward to 2014 and hopefully meeting more of you next season. GO DEVILS and congrats Fulton....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_TjYnKbGU