White House vs Giles Co. "Battle of the Stone Walls"

CountryBoyBDP

Gee that's useful.  If your a Giles fan who needs to feel really good about this game.

Fact is it's going to be close.  And the same Tennessean writer who predicted PC to beat Giles has Giles over WH.  Let's go by the stat of how THAT worked out. A year ago they picked Livingston over WH.  So as predictions go I am happy to point out the experts sort of suck. 

Except for me.  I've been great so far in the Play Offs.  hahahahaha

I agree with goblue on this 1,throw all the stats out the window...our teams are built for

playoff atmosphere and porter and co. have 30 years experience

Gee that's useful.  If your a Giles fan who needs to feel really good about this game.

Fact is it's going to be close.  And the same Tennessean writer who predicted PC to beat Giles has Giles over WH.  Let's go by the stat of how THAT worked out. A year ago they picked Livingston over WH.  So as predictions go I am happy to point out the experts sort of suck. 

Except for me.  I've been great so far in the Play Offs.  hahahahaha

Dont go getting your panties in a wad, I mentioned that the game is decided on the field and not on paper.

I agree with goblue on this 1,throw all the stats out the window...our teams are built for

playoff atmosphere and porter and co. have 30 years experience

Is that why you have lost THREE straight quarterfinal games?????

thanks.. I knew of Wallace,but not cobb.i believe in 2004 ricky ladd won for offensive back

and in 1995 wes Lankford offensive line, 1997 kevin harris off. line for white house.

Are you sure those two lineman won or are you saying they were nominated. I don't see either one of them in the record books as having won....Ricky Ladd won it in 2005 according to the tssaa website

Oh like the Page Quarterback you mean.

no...not at all like Page.

Y'all keep wanting us to be Lexington or Page or someone you have beaten, fact is you've never beaten anyone like us or us for that case. Your 26 hours from kickoff of your last game this season. Your going to face one large group of seniors and more talent than you have seen this season. If you get down early and have to throw a lot, it will get ugly.