Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

Gonna be a great game !

Both teams are pretty physical, I know Eagleville's Hale is not big but he's a punishing runner with a lot of lower body strength and i'm sure Adamsville's back will tote the lumber too from what I've heard. I think it's gonna be a close hard fought game could go either way.

Good luck Cardinals. Make 15A proud. Sounds like y'all are healed up and clicking on all cylinders. I predict a 10 point win even though I don't know anything about Eagleville. They obviously are pretty good to have gotten this far and have a 10-1 record but like the Forest fans have said they probably haven't seen size and speed like Pusser's boys!! Getting ready to watch "Friday Night Lights" for probably the 12th time! What an awesome HS football movie!

Not knowing them is not a good reason to pick a 10 point win. The size thing could be a factor but they have speed and a swarming defense. I think it'll a close one could go either way.

Not knowing them is not a good reason to pick a 10 point win. The size thing could be a factor but they have speed and a swarming defense. I think it'll a close one could go either way.

I really don't need your opinion as to whether it's a good reason or not. I know the Adamsville program pretty well and Eagleville is about to get to know it. I picked Adamsville by 10 because of Adamsville not because of anything negative toward Eagleville.

I have seen eagleville an adamsville play this will be a great match up and i would love to see eagleville pull it off but i think adamsville has too much strength and size. The forrest game was intense, the rockets didn't play mistake free too many penalties and they never got clicking as a team that night. The only thing that kept them in the game that night is #4 who played his heart out. Adamsville running back and #17 receivedr are real good. The running back is awesome, the receiver is big he isn't fast just very tall so the QB just throws it up and he is there. If Eaglevill has someone with the height they will stop #17, because he is not fast just tall. Adamsville is a really good team and has some great weapons. The good thing is they have to come to Eagleville because the officiating staff that was on hand Friday night was the worst i had seen in years.

Guest HHrocket

As someone who watched both teams against Forrest pretty intensely, let me offer a few unbiased thoughts.

- These two teams are remarkably similar. Physical as all get out.

- #7 for Adamsville is the most obvious difference. Eagleville's back is very good, but Neary was the best player we saw all year.

- Eagleville plays to their competition, and I don't mean that as a cliche, just that the entire town knows about Adamsville, and will be very jacked. I expect them to play their best game of the year. The kids will be very pumped for this one.

- Adamsville really made me a believer in person. They have been deep in this thing before,and they look like a team that expects to win. They are so thorough in every way, at least to my somewhat untrained eyes, more so than Eagleville even, and that's a big compliment.

- Eagleville's field and facilities: The most picturesque and nice you will see. Let's hope for a clear night in the 50s.

Forrest's game with Eagleville was within our grasp the entire night. They put up 7 on their opening drive then only managed 3 the rest of the game. But they held us to 3 points. I felt like we would have a chance against them if we got it again. Unfortunately we didn't.

Forrest's game with Adamsville was slightly different. They came out and whipped us for the first quarter and a half. We got it to 13-7, and minus a horrendous PI call that resulted in a 19-7 lead, the teams played about even until garbage time.

I have accepted that Forrest is not on these two teams level yet, but it's coming.

My "as unbiased as I can be" opinion is Adamsville in a 23-20 squeaker. I think again, Neary is the difference. He's the best player on either team. Eagleville's home field will help them, but not enough to win.

Now turnovers and penalties, as always, can throw this entire thing out of whack. Eagleville is remarkably disciplined. A scenario where they play mistake free and wait for Adamsville to make a mistake or two is not out of the question.

Some of us from Chapel Hill will be in attendance. It's a great time of the year, and I salute the fans, staffs and players of both programs. I wish we were still in it. You guys earned it, so congrats for making it this far, and looking forward to a terrific matchup between two of the best teams in the state.  

HHR

Guest HHrocket

Several Forrest folks have expressed a desire for Eagleville to win. I'm not sure I can cheer for our division arch rival. Is it possible for both teams to lose? LOL.

All I know is that the Adamsville folks were real classy. I have attended Eagleville games in every age level this year from 4 year olds thru high school. I'm sure they're nice people but they are th enemy!!!

I guess I'll follow my heart when I walk into the stadium.

I have seen eagleville an adamsville play this will be a great match up and i would love to see eagleville pull it off but i think adamsville has too much strength and size. The forrest game was intense, the rockets didn't play mistake free too many penalties and they never got clicking as a team that night. The only thing that kept them in the game that night is #4 who played his heart out. Adamsville running back and #17 receivedr are real good. The running back is awesome, the receiver is big he isn't fast just very tall so the QB just throws it up and he is there. If Eaglevill has someone with the height they will stop #17, because he is not fast just tall. Adamsville is a really good team and has some great weapons. The good thing is they have to come to Eagleville because the officiating staff that was on hand Friday night was the worst i had seen in years.