Adamsville @ Eagleville

redkuda

Guest HHrocket

If you are saying that they are efficient and workman like and therefor dont get the pop in the media, i can see that. they do have a 2000 yd rusher. its a small town. but we compete against them from flag thru high school. its a very good program.

I see this one being very close. From everything I have seen, these teams are quite similar. Should be a fun one! Some of us baseball followers remember when these two teams met up in the State Tournament back in 2010, we met some fine folks from Eagleville during our time there. Hope the results are the same for the Cardinals.

Is it Friday yet ??? I'm ready for eagel meat !!

LOL....at least it would be enough for a meal.  You would have to eat half a dozen little red birds  to do anything.  

I personally am somewhat bummed now as my son came home from practice with ice on his knee yesterday and his season is over.  Looks like a MCL sprain and will be re evaluated in a week possibly for a meniscal tear.  Luckily it doesn't look to bad and doesn't really hurt his team as he is only a freshman.  Although he was only one of two freshman that did get to play on some special teams.  He is discouraged but understands.

Go Eagles!

LOL....at least it would be enough for a meal. You would have to eat half a dozen little red birds to do anything.

I personally am somewhat bummed now as my son came home from practice with ice on his knee yesterday and his season is over. Looks like a MCL sprain and will be re evaluated in a week possibly for a meniscal tear. Luckily it doesn't look to bad and doesn't really hurt his team as he is only a freshman. Although he was only one of two freshman that did get to play on some special teams. He is discouraged but understands.

Go Eagles!

Really hate to hear about that ! Mine broke his foot 2nd day of full pads an he's just now getting back to full strength ! Tell him to keep his head up he has a lot of playing time left ! I hate it for which ever of these seniors play their last game !

LOL....at least it would be enough for a meal. You would have to eat half a dozen little red birds to do anything.

I personally am somewhat bummed now as my son came home from practice with ice on his knee yesterday and his season is over. Looks like a MCL sprain and will be re evaluated in a week possibly for a meniscal tear. Luckily it doesn't look to bad and doesn't really hurt his team as he is only a freshman. Although he was only one of two freshman that did get to play on some special teams. He is discouraged but understands.

Go Eagles!

Sorry to hear that!! Hate to see any kid get hurt no matter where they play!! Prayers for a fast & strong recovery!!

what i meant was we have several different sets that we can do some different things out of but we didn't ever have to come out of our base sets.  No disrespect was intended but there is a whole lot more that we can go to if we have too.  And yes nothing we do is overly complex.  We just want to do what we do 100% execution.

I think the "not showing everything goes both ways. Both coaching staffs are very good from everything I know and both will add some wrinkles to their formations, sets etc probably on both sides of the ball some of which will be due to what they see on film and some on what they feel will give a different look but in the end they will both depend on their bread and butter.

I hope you guys have plenty of room to stay out of the rain.  I am so sweet I might melt

Now Now I think that comment is meant for a different kind of message board...lol, just kidding. No such luck, it's a pretty wide open to so wind could be a big factor, you have a sod farm on one end of the stadium by the highway and pasture on the other end so there's not wind buffer. Better break out the good rain gear. I just hope none of the boys from either team get hurt if they're playing in a mud hole. I will say that Eagleville has one of the better fields you will see and it's on somewhat high ground.