7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

Thought you would like that. Tell me more about your glory days please? Were offensive players allowed to block with their hands when you were still coaching?

The only rules we had back in those days was not to be a cry baby and to not insult your elders. Everything else was fair game. Worked pretty dang good. Some changes since then have not been for the better. 

Another touche is appropriate at this point, but you have the right to comment where and what you want. Don't forget that. A simple "thank you" is appropriate for that reminder, but again, you can post what and where you like. 

You sound like one of the guys sitting on the front porch in the bartles and jaymes commercials. Thank you for all your wisdom, and teaching in what not to do. I will give you one true compliment. In reading though some of your posts, I can definitely say you are loyal to your guy. Have a happy holidays.

You sound like one of the guys sitting on the front porch in the bartles and jaymes commercials. Thank you for all your wisdom, and teaching in what not to do. I will give you one true compliment. In reading though some of your posts, I can definitely say you are loyal to your guy. Have a happy holidays.

I am loyal to most coaches that are doing the work. I am not loyal to mutineering fans that in their frustrated impotence to make changes for their own personal tastes turn to berating, whining, and insulting on a message board that the players for that coach have access to. Most "fans" frustrated with a coach make a comment or two and move on. A particular poster on here has been doing it for years and enough is enough (my opinion and only my opinion, no one myself including appointed me judge). I recently made it my new hobby to respond to his crying, half truths, and general boorish insults and behaviors. A few have gotten caught up and offended by collateral damage. I threw some mud at a few of them to remind them of the poor behavior they were supporting and becoming involved in. I actually like the person that LOD seems to be, but I think his tactics are an embarrassment to himself and to Riverdale, without him even realizing it. I know that he still does not, nor do most of his coacht cheerleaders that like to jump on my back too, but there is nothing wrong at all with that, its their choice. I just happen to support the players, the coaches, and the administration of Riverdale and know they will get through the difficult transition of multiple new schools opening and rezoning students and football players away from Riverdale. As I previously stated, its usually the arrogant that get offended. Open minded people that like to think and have their thinking challenged rarely get offended. And once again, we all can state our opinions, within the rules of the private enterprise of CoachT and the laws of the land, however often we like and on what threads we would like to put them.  

Those are my opinions and those that are offended by them need to take a look in the mirror and ask them why a few words and a few opinions on a message board is such a threat to them. Or not, I really don't care one bit and will enjoy the macabre humor provided by how easily people reveal their character flaws when they do not realize they are doing it while trying to make a manly stance on an opinion they hold dear, like the offense a team runs, or the numbers of players on a team, or how nice a team website is. 

I have played the "defending instigator" (my own term, thank you very much, meaning that I respond to LODs whining insults with apropos differing opinion and insult)  probably a little too much and a little too well. But it is certainly entertaining and fun because "turnabout" sure can be a bear for some posters face. 

Now back to my new hobby, waiting to pounce, mildly offending, expecting to be insulted, and absolutely provided entertainment for. 

Have a great holidays and "thank you for your support." B&J, circa 1984.

Good long post there big guy. Spend the holiday season enjoying all your family and friends. Find some time to ice your old shoulder from patting yourself on the back for how clever and wise you are. You reveal your short comings in your manifesto.

Since it was intentional to do so, I cannot congratulate you on picking up on it, but thanks for pointing it out. Your other compliments are noted and appreciated. 

Hobbies are not usually manifestos, but since you put it that way, sure, we can go with it as my manifesto. I take stance against all the cowardly attacks on coaches with winning records and state championships on their resumes that exceeds lets say longer than 5 years on the 6A postings on coacht.com.

Maybe I will get a mask or cape for Christmas this year. Both would be great. 

"Thank you for your support." B&J, circa 1984

Just a simple yes or no to the questions, but you seem to avoid answering.

I gave you an answer. I can't apologize for you not liking it and there is no avoidance on my part. You would simply try to pick apart any response I gave, yes or no.

I am close enough to have the information I need to form my own opinions. That is all you need to know. 

Think of it like this question where there is no way to answer without assumptions being inferred and made;

"Was your wife upset when she found out you were dating a man? Just a simple yes or no."

No on the picking apart, because you can have your opinion. Just wandering how you can form your opinion if you have no ties. And NO, she wasn't to upset when she found out I was dating a man.

It was a hypothetical question that was not intended to be answered by you. Your fidelity and bedroom preferences are best left private. 

I have ties to the program. You will never know who or what they are.