McCurry is gone

tistheseason

Glad that he resigned. Hopefully no one should be crazy enough to hire him to be around young people in the future.

They should let the boys play Friday night. I don't know if that is even being debated, but if it is, they need to let the boys play. Surely there is an assistant coach not involved that could lead them into the game.

I agree 100 percent, these kids should get to play.

Run coward run. Your stooges took the humiliation of being arrested and you quit. You are a gutless coward if you don't stand up and admit it was all you. The other coaches are spineless for not telling you where to go but they took their medicine

I hope you never get another chance. One question Was it worth it?

Have some class. Your ridicule isn't making anything better for anyone.

I agree 100 percent, these kids should get to play.

It appears that will happen.

Griffith added that a decision will be made later today on whether Ziegler, a former MCHS player and assistant coach, or current assistant Larry Richards will take over as interim coach

Glad that he resigned. Hopefully no one should be crazy enough to hire him to be around young people in the future.

They should let the boys play Friday night. I don't know if that is even being debated, but if it is, they need to let the boys play. Surely there is an assistant coach not involved that could lead them into the game.

I agree, they should let the boys play they only have one high school career and they will remember it as we all do for the rest of their lives. Its just a shame they will be associated with someone like this snake!!

No, no deeper. The tumor removed himself before he had to face the music. Problem is, for this one, the music will play for a LONG, LONG, LONG TIME!

I wish that you were right.  But unfortunately the depths to how far he went to sell his soul for a win will soon be revealed.  And it's more than has already been announced.  

"They should let the boys play Friday night. Surely there is an assistant coach not involved that could lead them into the game".

Do you think there is a coach on the staff that didn't know about this mess? Personally OP says Mac finally did something good for the program and Old Pirate applauds him for doing so. Now does that get him off the hook, heck no! It does however provide some time to allow possibly interim coach or coaches to be identified if the TSSAA allows the Warriors to play. That said the TSSAA best hope the Jackets win if they lose the decision to continue will explode into a whole different animal!