Overton's Terry Anderson retires

workinprogress

No offense, but why do you metro guys always hint at everything? Ever notice other openings in the state using actual names? Seems to be a little like what appears to be metro football; hints of a good offense, defense, discipline. 

Come on guys, man up and throw the names out there on the front runners, who has actually interviewed, who was seen in the building, etc. While coaching positions are somewhat sought after in metro, they are not coveted, so what is the big deal? Only one coach gets it any way and no candidate will have broken heart over not getting it. And I seriously doubt posting a name on coacht will affect anyone whatsoever. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back many names have been mentioned. Some have not because of their current situations. And yes if word gets out that a coach applies elsewhere it can have an effect. Look at MBA several years ago. As far as front runners most have been named. Interviews haven't started yet to my knowledge because the job was recently posted. I'm guessing Crawford mcphail and campbell have been seen in the school.

As far as other openings hints are used all the time. A while back hints were brought up about a spider going to Franklin. Hints were brought up about the Brentwood job. It's part of the fun of speculating what will happen. And that's all these boards are for the most part. A lot of speculation and very little truth.

No offense, but why do you metro guys always hint at everything? Ever notice other openings in the state using actual names? Seems to be a little like what appears to be metro football; hints of a good offense, defense, discipline. 

Come on guys, man up and throw the names out there on the front runners, who has actually interviewed, who was seen in the building, etc. While coaching positions are somewhat sought after in metro, they are not coveted, so what is the big deal? Only one coach gets it any way and no candidate will have broken heart over not getting it. And I seriously doubt posting a name on coacht will affect anyone whatsoever. 

Jay Gore- current McGavock Head Coach.