Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Well Trousdale Valley hosers, I just watched your game versus GoodPasture. I had watched your earlier game with them a few weeks ago. Pretty impressed with Harper. He's definitely an elite athlete and player. #3 and #11 are pretty athletic and good as well. Your running game is top notch. I don't think you will see very few players any better than Harper but I think you are too one dimensional to beat GCA or TCA/Adamsville. No doubt you are one of the best teams in the state and I understand you have been dominant in the past but don't think you are this year. If GCA doesn't contain Harper it could be a long night for them. I doubt they have seen a back like him. Good luck but I don't think you have enough horsepower to beat Grace.

What would you know about football...your from the West...basketball capital of TN... :popcorneater:

Well Trousdale Valley hosers, I just watched your game versus GoodPasture. I had watched your earlier game with them a few weeks ago. Pretty impressed with Harper. He's definitely an elite athlete and player. #3 and #11 are pretty athletic and good as well. Your running game is top notch. I don't think you will see very few players any better than Harper but I think you are too one dimensional to beat GCA or TCA/Adamsville. No doubt you are one of the best teams in the state and I understand you have been dominant in the past but don't think you are this year. If GCA doesn't contain Harper it could be a long night for them. I doubt they have seen a back like him. Good luck but I don't think you have enough horsepower to beat Grace.

you changed your tone pretty quick. :lol:

added that last line just to save a little face didn't ya? :roflolk:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwvPhn7FzM?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwvPhn7FzM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

TC I have heard great things about the creek bank and would like to see a game there one day but this one is at Grace. So let me take you guys to church for just a moment to share a little of our house at GCA. Sorry if code does not work, click here for video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwvPhn7FzM

i can't believe they didn't give you at least 3 points for that...  :roll:

Edited by snoball5278

Remind me again why you're on this board trying to bait TC fans? Don't y'all have your own game this week?

Btw, glad you got to see a little bit of film so you can tell us how our team plays. So enlightening. I wasn't able to figure out we were one dimensional by watching 11 of the 12 games in person.

Remind me again why you're on this board trying to bait TC fans? Don't y'all have your own game this week?

Btw, glad you got to see a little bit of film so you can tell us how our team plays. So enlightening. I wasn't able to figure out we were one dimensional by watching 11 of the 12 games in person.

Just like we are glad to know that the West has already lost and don't even need to show up! Have you seen Adamsville or TCA play in person or by film? Probably not! Why do I comment on your board? Because of the insane comments that the West is done for the year and the GCA vs TC is the championship. Last time I checked Harperh and Eagleville are in Middle Tn so thus far the West is 2-0 against all of you other hosers! Also, TCA and Adamsville are in the same district! How about that for competition! If you guys lay off the West until next week I will stay off of your board. There will certainly be two fine teams going at it in the East and I assure you the same in the West.

We ran the ball 48 times and passed 30 and our QB bailed us out? 233 yds rushing and 223 passing. We held Silverdale to 74 yds rushing and 102 passing and only 7 first downs. Played subs almost the entire 4th quarter. No offense but i would hardly call 49-21 a close game. I do agree that we plan on throwing everything at every team we play. You leave it on the field, at least that is what i've taught my son his whole life.

I always enjoy your posts. They are very reasonable and objective. It's really amazing how similar TCA and GCA are as far as balance. TCA has passed for 3,000 yards and rushed for 2,200 yards to date. I think GCA has passed for around 3k yards and rushed for 2,000 plus. What a fun game it would be if we met in the finals. I don't think GCA will have any problems with TC. I'm pretty confident you will be in Cookeville. We have our hands full with an outstanding Adamsville team. I feel confident we will win due to our balance but it's going to be a tough one. If we meet in the finals it may be 70-68!! Lol. Good luck and hope you make it to Cookeville.

Spoken like a true supporter of the west. These teams from the west are typical overrated every year. Make it to Cookeville and I am sure either GCA or TC will make quick work of whichever team the west is able to offer. 

Dude you are to into your feelings..you are throwing stats at me when if u seen the qb run the ball I'm sure he had a good amount and yea kicking onside kicks and going for it on forth it really going all out. Give me a break. Duh you pose to leave it all out there but that has to do with your heart not the play calling..don't comment on my stuff if you not looking at all sides. You sound very ignorant to football right now. you talked about the subs when they came in late forth and yea again you can say the score said it but if you know football and watched it then you should know it should have been different. But anyways this it not about sd it's about the two teams that are moving on like I said to God be the glory and good luck to all.