Semi-Final UNION CITY VS. NCS

JDOGG80

Congrats to our Tornadoes. We tried to give the game away. Mostly a clean, hard fought game by both teams. By the looks of things, a week is not long enough to prepare for a offense like Union City runs. As I stated in earlier post as well as my fellow posters from U C.....I knew your team had faced a team like ours.. Union City's plan is to basically physically whip you up front on both sides of the ball and basically that is what happened. ....and we only have 3 seniors on the team.

Not good. We just got him to bed. He's totally clueless about anything that happened tonight. Keeps asking the same questions over and over.

I'm pretty scared right now

Thanks for asking. Got to talk with #7 a tiny bit. He was concerned for Seth too.

What he's experiencing is normal right now after a concussion. My son suffered two when he was playing. Time is really all that helps. I'll be saying a prayer for him tonight.

Congrats UC. That veer was just too much and your guys run it well. We'll be pulling for you next week.

Please pray for my son. He has a concussion. Must have asked me 20 times going home if he got hurt on an extra point or a kickoff. He doesn't even know we lost.

Father God I ask for you to touch Seth right now and give him a speedy recovery. Send your healing hand to him now in Jesus name. Amen

Yum this crow tastes like chicken. Made the trip up for this game. it was not as close as score. it never seemed like NCS was in the game then you look up and they have ball down 8 with a min to go. Rabbit out of the hat is a good way to put it. NCS never got it going. Coach seemed to want to use more of his play book than necessary. UC couldnt stop the toss sweep but they didnt have to, NCs just didnt run it enough. on the other side the only thing that stopped UC offense was UC. UC line very good.

Bigdan I am proud of you. Thank you for putting this game in prospective. I could not have said it better myself. Like I said earlier. Don't complain about playing private schools. ...beat em.

Just got home.  Great game.  Exciting to the very end.  I believe our line, offense and defense, did well controlling the line of scrimmage.  Very impressed with size and athleticism of NCS..... ya'll are big!  I thought the game was pretty clean overall.  Veer is tough to defend.  I do not think the veer offense gets enough credit, but it serves us well.  Heck we hung up 42 pts on a very stout NCS defense with at least 3 lost fumbles tonight. 

As BigSwo and I say..... if we Compete, Play Physical, and limit Fumbles, we are tough to handle.  If we start fumbling or don't compete or don't play physical, then it is a tough night for us. 

Have been very impressed with NCS fans and coach T posters on both sides.  This is how fans should act. 

Not good. We just got him to bed. He's totally clueless about anything that happened tonight. Keeps asking the same questions over and over.

I'm pretty scared right now

Thanks for asking. Got to talk with #7 a tiny bit. He was concerned for Seth too.

I would check on him several times tonight.  If develops headache or nausea, take him to ER!  Praying for quick recovery.