Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

I bet if you give CPA some money they'll move it.  Just get your booster club to pitch in.  Obviously, you understand that the TSSAA gets 50% of the gate regardless of where the game is played.  The two teams split the remaining 50%.  Believe it or not, MBA, BA, FR, etc., would actually charge CPA to use their field.  So, if CPA and LC are both getting 50% of the gate, they should pay 50% of the rental fee to get another field.

Yes, we all know how the money is divided up my friend, we just played 3 playoff games at home like you did. Tell Coach Martin to call Coach Sharp and  Lewis Co would love to split the bill with you but I bet Lewis Co doesn't have to worry about that because like I said before Coach Martin is a smart man and he knows it best for him to play the game at the mud den!

Come'on, you don't know Fred's Pharmacy?  We got a great one in Fairview, and I know there's one in White Bluff, but I'm scared it'll suffer mightily when our big Wally Mart opens.   But that's okay, cause Wally Mart sells ammo, and Fred's doesn't.  I've only been to Billy Bob's in TX, but that's a bar/mechanical bull riding/country dance club. 

We got a Wally Mart! 

Yes, we all know how the money is divided up my friend, we just played 3 playoff games at home like you did. Tell Coach Martin to call Coach Sharp and  Lewis Co would love to split the bill with you but I bet Lewis Co doesn't have to worry about that because like I said before Coach Martin is a smart man and he knows it best for him to play the game at the mud den!

What does #7 run the 40 in?