Ricky Bowers Ejected

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

There isn't a nine point play in football.

DUH - yea.  Still, take away the late hit out of bounds and we aren't even discussing this.  Whether you take a knee or not - and then run the time off is not the real issue here.   I think the decision to evade and run the clock down was a smart play call considering the opponent on the field.

Film is not always the best thing from a TSSAA standpoint.  Ask Father Ryan who appealed the ejection of one of their players with video evidence that they threw out the wrong guy and they denied it and said the ref had a better angle than the camera.

As for the clip, Bowers asked him a question that I can't make out and the ref says yes I am if I hear it right.  Was anyone else ejected for the pushing and shoving.  That could be the question he asked.

I'm not familiar with that incident.  So what would have been the third-party call (i.e., the non-TSSAA and the non-FRHS slanted versions) - did they get it right or not?

The Tennessean states that Bowers, one of his assistants, and the BA player were all ejected.  The Tennessean also states that the official told the BA coach that Bowers pushed him.  I'd be curious to know if the BA coach got that as an answer to a question he himself asked or if the official offered that commentary on his own.

I'm not familiar with that incident.  So what would have been the third-party call (i.e., the non-TSSAA and the non-FRHS slanted versions) - did they get it right or not?

The Tennessean states that Bowers, one of his assistants, and the BA player were all ejected.  The Tennessean also states that the official told the BA coach that Bowers pushed him.  I'd be curious to know if the BA coach got that as an answer to a question he himself asked or if the official offered that commentary on his own.

It was the Baylor game and they threw a kid out for throwing a punch and the video clearly shows it was another kid but they dismissed the video (if they even watched it).  Third party would have allowed the kid to play the next week in my opinion which happens to be a third party who saw the video.

So Ensworth could be down 2 coaches in the title game.  

In the playoff you have neutral officials so saying he had it out for Ricky is a little over board.  Don't know where they were from but a good bet they hadn't had a Ensworth game during the year.

Tennessean said it was a Memphis based crew and the penalties  check stats) were lopsided makes one wonder if statement about having it in for them is more true than not.  The Fox 17 tape is clear about who bumps or doesnt bump who and I agree that white had should be suspended, but doubtful, because the TSSAA no balls. 

The T$$AA treats D2 as the 'READHEADED STEPCHILD" at every turn.  D2-AA has the best division in Tennessee high school football but they must play for a state championship in Cookeville, TN on a Thursday evening after taking a week off.  It is apparent that the T$$AA does not assign the best officials to the D2 games and sticks it to the D2 schools at every possible turn.  All Tennessee private schools need to take their money and form a private school association.  Hire the best possible people to run the association and make it a class organization that is the envy of the nation.