Karns Hire

jammin01

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go six weeks down the toilet regarding weight training so you might as well be working on the 2015 team. I have always said behind every losing program is an even worse group of losers behind the scene's attached to it like barnacles on an old boat.  I was reading the paper today about two brothers and one played for Catholic and the other for Grace Christian but you guessed it, they live in Karns. That my friends is getting your nose rubbed in it side ways. You people need to be making some of these people accountable and make their lives a total living nightmare or you'll never go anywhere.

Both boys attended Grace Christian since elementary school. 

Grace is one of those programs that got caught recruiting and paying someone's way, so yes I am  sure those kids went there since grade school, word is there is some more snooping around the Rams program for other recruitments, when Karns scrimmaged Grace in the spring they had a group of recruits standing on the sidelines, a couple from Rockwood or somewhere like that but, hey I'm just pissed because we can't recruit anyone with our record.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Why would Kilgore leave an established program for a major rebuilding job. Is Powell that difficult of a place to coach. Karns is historically a Coaching grave yard. This goes back to the 50's. I would be surprised they have had 10 winning seasons in their history. Maybe 5 playoff appearances. It will certainly be a challenge.

WOW, Karns hires a guy that has one year of head coaching under his belt and he pulls out of that program to take a job where expectations are so low that he can get by with ok seasons, what the H_ _ _ is our AD doing, WOW WOW WOW, Can not understand this one, should have just kept the other guys if you weren't getting anything better, not saying he is a bad coach just saying we need a guy that knows how to build a program some how not one that is learning how to do that.

Agree need a wow factor. Sheets and Kilgore are tight from their Cemtral days. It was sheets call. He was also the same guy that hired Hassel at Central. As well as other Coaches that were failures at Central. Good luck in Karns. AD will be after Henson next. He is a program destroyer. Heck he fired Cheerleading sponsor at Central.