Aville or Tca vs East team

Tigers5569

Hey snoball, my roommate from college is on the New York Comedy circuit. He says he gets about $50 per gig. You obviously are striving hard to make the circuit. It appears you have the talent to make the circuit. I guess if a hick from Tipton County can make it surely a hick from East Tennessee can make it. I'll be sure to tell him about you.

i feel that money would just end up sullying my craft. i just do this for the people. :lol:

Edited by snoball5278

he is a good dude for the most part. WE got to see two very good football teams duke it out tonight. TCAs high powered passing attack and Adamsville's physical running game. Tca ran out to 14 point lead before Adamsville stormed back and tied it up at 21 all. Then TCA gets field goal before half to lead 24-21. Adamsville took 3rd quarter kickoff and drove the field and scored and never looked back building an 18 point lead. TCA was not done as they cut it to 3 but Adamsville added a late td and sealed the win. I think this year is the year for the west to actually show up and play a game. Safe travels to everyone we will see you next Saturday.

It's really a shame I won't get to argue with you all week....or will you be trolling?

I'll be around. Just got home. You haven't seen a back like Neary. I've watched him for 3 years and have seen plenty of other backs in various classifications and he's the best I've seen in 2A in 5 years. He was literally jumping over our guys at the line of scrimmage. He's very durable with really good speed. Wallis will also sting you with the sweep they run while he is in motion. They only passed 3 times to my memory. 1 incompletion, 1 TD, 1 INT. The rest was Neary and Wallis. TCA put the most points on the board by any Adamsville opponent but just did not have enough on the line of scrimmage to get it done. I think TC is going to be surprised when they meet this Cardinal team. They are very, very good up front on both sides! No doubt the 4 best teams in the state played tonight evidenced by the two final scores. Pretty awesome that two of the best teams are from same district! Tough district to say the least. HUGE crowd tonight. TCA had a great crowd from Jackson! Congrats to Adamsville on big win and to the TCA boys for a great season and never giving up.

Edited by TCAIntense

I'll be around. Just got home. You haven't seen a back like Neary. I've watched him for 3 years and have seen plenty of other backs in various classifications and he's the best I've seen in 2A in 5 years. He was literally jumping over our guys at the line of scrimmage. He's very durable with really good speed. Wallis will also sting you with the sweep they run while he is in motion. They only passed 3 times to my memory. 1 incompletion, 1 TD, 1 INT. The rest was Neary and Wallis. TCA put the most points on the board by any Adamsville opponent but just did not have enough on the line of scrimmage to get it done. I think TC is going to be surprised when they meet this Cardinal team. They are very, very good up front on both sides! No doubt the 4 best teams in the state played tonight evidenced by the two final scores. Pretty awesome that two of the best teams are from same district! Tough district to say the least. HUGE crowd tonight. TCA had a great crowd from Jackson! Congrats to Adamsville on big win and to the TCA boys for a great season and never giving up.

well said intense.