South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I don't know anything about traintracks. I'm just trying to talk about footballs here . Name is railroad99 because I work for the railroad since 1999, and know a little bit about getting railroaded and coalfield got RAILROADED

you've been warned and this is off topic, bass says your gone. I really hope I can make it to this game. UC better stop Mitchell. Hes a beast and will single handedly beat you

Looking forward to this rematch! I sure hope Mitchell can continue his winning ways. It could be a nail biter but I am pulling for our Pirates to pull it off. We need to leave it all out on the field & not let tempers flare. Tough to do when emotions run high at the last game of the season. Bring home the gold P!! You played your hearts out tonite & we are proud of you & your win!!

Looking forward to this rematch! I sure hope Mitchell can continue his winning ways. It could be a nail biter but I am pulling for our Pirates to pull it off. We need to leave it all out on the field & not let tempers flare. Tough to do when emotions run high at the last game of the season. Bring home the gold P!! You played your hearts out tonite & we are proud of you & your win!!

Mitchell will do just that as long as he continues to get carries. Hes good

I did not get a chance to write on the Coalfield thread since it was locked...Now, Coalfield had some classless plays I will just put it like that...But when you are getting your butt kicked on the field I guess emotions take over...Just to be clear, this game was never close and could have easily been a mercy rule if not for flags...SP guys need to keep their composure and focus on "The Rematch". I am looking for one very hard fought tough game this Friday. Congrats to Union City to making it to the dance again as well! This will be fun.