South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Congrats UC on stomping those pretenders last night. This is honestly a chance to kill 2 birds with one stone. Some revenge and a championship. But right now its an opportunity. Completely different team than the one you played before. No finess we are a powers running team with lots of speed. We can pass at times and our offensive line are men. Just ask coalfield and there defensive line. Good luck to you and I hope we can stay civil but doubt it

Let me just say this to you "Pirate Lovers", you remember we had a kicker ?  We have another one now.  You also remember you showed up thinking you were going to just walk out on the field in 2009 and walk off with a Gold Ball ( it does look good in our trophy case by the way ), well, just keep on keepin' on....  We will show up...do nothing fancy and play our game.  We expect a tough game and yes, the two best teams are once again playing for GOLD.  NCS thought they would run over us with their power and speed but didn't happen.  If we play our game...try and keep our turnovers down ( which really hurts many times ), we will walk away with the Gold once again.  I remember watching Union City run the ball DOWN YOUR THROAT time after time in 2009 and then when the game was over...we saw your backs/numbers of your team jersey's walking as fast as you could to your bus and headed back south, didn't even take time to undress or shower. .  We will be ready to play, hope you run your mouths in this game like you did against Coalfield because the TSSAA already has a watchful eye on you, I have the inside source on that as well....  So, come to Cookeville, do your little pregame "parade" out onto the field, and get ready to be in the largest dog fight you have been in ALL season.  Just ask NCS or anyone else we have played.  We will hit you like you have not been hit all year.  Good luck, safe travels and I pray for a clean, injury free game.  GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jordan was known as the best trash talker ever. Guess what? He won championships. If you don't like the talk do something about it on the field with your play. CF couldn't so they decided to fight. They have been involved in several such instances with other teams. I found it amusing all their fans immediately knew all of the ejection rules. The reason? They have subjected themselves to it on several different occasions.

Let me just say this to you "Pirate Lovers", you remember we had a kicker ? We have another one now. You also remember you showed up thinking you were going to just walk out on the field in 2009 and walk off with a Gold Ball ( it does look good in our trophy case by the way ), well, just keep on keepin' on.... We will show up...do nothing fancy and play our game. We expect a tough game and yes, the two best teams are once again playing for GOLD. NCS thought they would run over us with their power and speed but didn't happen. If we play our game...try and keep our turnovers down ( which really hurts many times ), we will walk away with the Gold once again. I remember watching Union City run the ball DOWN YOUR THROAT time after time in 2009 and then when the game was over...we saw your backs/numbers of your team jersey's walking as fast as you could to your bus and headed back south, didn't even take time to undress or shower. . We will be ready to play, hope you run your mouths in this game like you did against Coalfield because the TSSAA already has a watchful eye on you, I have the inside source on that as well.... So, come to Cookeville, do your little pregame "parade" out onto the field, and get ready to be in the largest dog fight you have been in ALL season. Just ask NCS or anyone else we have played. We will hit you like you have not been hit all year. Good luck, safe travels and I pray for a clean, injury free game. GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!

Many SP fans were overconfident in 2009, but I don't recall any of them saying anything bad about your 2013 team. Why all the hostility?