South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

BigSwo are you joking?  That corn starch will wash off his balls from the rain and it will turn his balls white.  RainX wont wash off by the water it will just repel the water.  Do you think im stupid?  I garuntee you are just trying to learn some of our secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

BigSwo are you joking?  That corn starch will wash off his balls from the rain and it will turn his balls white.  RainX wont wash off by the water it will just repel the water.  Do you think im stupid?  I garuntee you are just trying to learn some of our secrets.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I think that cooking oil spray is what that Bowling man puts on his purple jerseys, water runs off of it and that Moore mans football players cant grab them because it is slick. That Rozelle man made the pro players quit using it a long time ago because he said that it was cheating. Wendy might like for you to spray her with it after you show her your book so she wont get all wet.

HELLOOOO HELLOOO HELLOOO HEELLLLOOOO!!!! ONE MORE DAY BABY!!! ITS ALMOST THAT TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!

Boys this is what you have been working toward for so long. YOU SENIORS SOAK THIS UP!! THIS IS IT BABY!!! NO MORE!! LAY IT ON THE LINE!!! PLAY WITH PRIDE AND LEAD THIS TEAM TO ANOTHER GOLD BALL!!! LEADERS STEP UP AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!! DONT JUST BE A CHEER LEADER!! IF YOU TALK THAT TALK WALK THE WALK!!!

YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!! THIS IS IT!! THIS IS WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to the young men in the Orange and Black Friday.  MCRoadwarrior hopes you bring back another Gold Ball!  Too many silver ones already in this county!  I believe the Pirates win this by couple of TDs if they take care of the football and minimize penalities. Good Luck.

I plan on this being MCRoadWarrior's last post on CoachT.  In my opinion, some threads are descriminated against a little more than others.  So one last time.  Good Luck Pirates!

And as always!!!

Go Warriors!

Look me up on the 35 yd line sometime.

People say our team isn't as good as the one in 09. I got news for you it is if not just a little better. We have more size and speed compared to 09. Then we relied on our FB Nicks but now we have more than just our FB we have 4 in the backfield that will burn you. That year we relied on a smaller DL and rushed the QB a lot. This year its big and physical to stop the run. Plus the LB are a little better as well as the secondary. The OL in 09 was smaller other than our center this year more beef up front and a lot more strength and fire. Also we have more depth as well in all areas. These are true facts and how do I know cause I'm from UC went to UCHS and am passionate about what kind of team we have each year.

Okay Tornadoes. It's been a great week of practice. The coaches have given you the game plan. You know what to do. In 24 hours you will be on the field getting ready to play the Mighty Pirates. They are a good football team but so are the Tornadoes. It's time to strap it up and hit somebody HARD. Remember what we do.....Compete, Play Physical, and Limit Fumbles. For the Title baby. Leave everything on the field. There is no promise of ever getting back to this game again. Now is the time. GO TORNADOES

I watch a couple of their games and didn't see speed like the Pirates have

Do not listen to Ambassador about how much speed UC has... I watched film vs. Nash Christain and must admit they are much slower executing the veer than Wayne County was a few years ago... The QB is slow and so is the FB... #11 has a little speed to the outside but nothing up the middle... Our defense will punch through and stop that #11 before he gets to the outside... Ambassador, quit trying to rile me up.. Besides, if it rains; that UC QB is gonna have a world of problems handling that wet ball... Might be another McKenzie on the horizon...

Edited by howiepirate

People say our team isn't as good as the one in 09. I got news for you it is if not just a little better. We have more size and speed compared to 09. Then we relied on our FB Nicks but now we have more than just our FB we have 4 in the backfield that will burn you. That year we relied on a smaller DL and rushed the QB a lot. This year its big and physical to stop the run. Plus the LB are a little better as well as the secondary. The OL in 09 was smaller other than our center this year more beef up front and a lot more strength and fire. Also we have more depth as well in all areas. These are true facts and how do I know cause I'm from UC went to UCHS and am passionate about what kind of team we have each year.

What JDOGG said. I think most folks are "hoping" we are not as good as we were in 09. How do they know? Both teams are separated by as much distance as two teams could be in this state. Unless they are catching a ride with pegleg and flying up here to watch us play I don't get it. We are more versatile this time around but still have that tough hard nosed style of play. GO TORNADOES

Do not listen to Ambassador about how much speed UC has... I watched film vs. Nash Christain and must admit they are much slower executing the veer than Wayne County was a few years ago... The QB is slow and so is the FB... #11 has a little speed to the outside but nothing up the middle... Our defense will punch through and stop that #11 before he gets to the outside... Ambassador, quit trying to rile me up.. Besides, if it rains; that UC QB is gonna have a world of problems handling that wet ball... Might be another McKenzie on the horizon...

Howie I will be the first to say you were right if all that happens. I don't believe i will be saying anything other than " Great game! Better Luck next time".

SP speed will not be as good with wet conditions especially their cuts. The material that the field is made of is slippery when wet. Besides we don't have to be as fast all we do is use the clock and 4-5 yards at a time. Coach knows what you have and he has a great mind to know what we have to do. Edited by JDOGG80