South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

SP does get kids from different places and so does TC. Its no dang secret. You can't be that good every year without some crap going on. It has ruined high school football in my opinion.

Here we go. I will bite. SP has ONE, count it ONE, let me say it again, ONE kid that didnt come up through the South Pitt youth league. The QB this year transferred here this season. Other than that ONE kid they all are from here. Their youth leagues and middle school programs have been really really good the past 10 years. That plus the fact that we now have 6 classes in the public division are the reasons SP has made a good run since 2007.

Here we go. I will bite. SP has ONE, count it ONE, let me say it again, ONE kid that didnt come up through the South Pitt youth league. The QB this year transferred here this season. Other than that ONE kid they all are from here. Their youth leagues and middle school programs have been really really good the past 10 years. That plus the fact that we now have 6 classes in the public division are the reasons SP has made a good run since 2007.

I thought the qb was a Grider.

We have kids that play in our youth league that don't live in the city because there are no rules against that

Ambassador, people that make these kind of comments are just jealous. Coal bucket fan, how bad did that QB hurt you a couple weeks ago? He is good but Mitchell, a home grown product ran all over you. We have had 2 transfers since 2007 that I can think of...Grider this year and Big DJ in 2011.

I never once mentioned the word transfer

SP does get kids from different places and so does TC. Its no dang secret. You can't be that good every year without some crap going on. It has ruined high school football in my opinion.

BS but typical of a Coalfield fan. After one of your fans told me our coach made fake birth certificates and played older players just like Trousdale I realized how ignorant people can really think. Coalfields fans opinions are about as irrelevant as t*ts on a boar hog