South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

SP should ship that silver ball to West Nashville cause even they & The Ambassador know they weren't the second best team in 1A this year! Maybe NCS can request to be in one of those easy Quads (1&2) next year.

Congratulations to Union City. They are one of the hardest working and hitting teams I've seen in a very long time.

Swo, are most of those big linemen coming back next year along with Garrett and Ricky?

4 of 5 lineman are Jr's coming back for next year.  All 3 backs + qb  (Jr's) + 1 wr (So) are back next  year as well.  Even though JR class gets a lot of credit, the Senior class, although only 3, were very good kids, good leaders, and worked very hard and hustled every play. 

And how many schools are in Nashville? You are an a-class idiot! See y'all next year, I'm out!

when Nash only had one open zone school, which was hillsboro they dominated. Call me names when your argument cant stand up, you must be a Democrat. you were the one running your mouth about wayne co wernt you.  now who is the a-class idiot

I'm glad to see that the whole open zone argument has come up again. :roll: As others have said, we had one kid transfer in and he came from a school that didn't have a coach for the longest time in the spring. In order to play he had to move. But it's not like you guys seem to make it out. It's not like the coaches are sitting in some kids living room with a media guide and campus map trying to get kids from all over to come. RLH explained th rules best.

But success often breeds success. There have been too many to count where there were guys who were great athletes and sired sons who were on good teams as well. One family has 3 generations of state champions. we don't have to go out and get them. We breed them.

when Nash only had one open zone school, which was hillsboro they dominated. Call me names when your argument cant stand up, you must be a Democrat. you were the one running your mouth about wayne co wernt you.  now who is the a-class idiot

"Oh brother, where art thou going" with all this.  Anyway, I'm proud of our football team with our open zone school county/city system that beat another similar open zone school/city system in a great game.  I'm sure Butchie/ambassador or even bossman Coach T will keep the thread topic back on focus about football and not politics (heck he even called someone a Democrat!!! and an idiot!)

i dont want to debate girls basketball on here, i dont think anyone does.  my point is simple and accurate. open zone schools have huge advantage when you get a program thats willing to work to take advantage of it

that's what I thought.... We're debating open zone, right? If we have taken advantage of it in girls basketball, why not any of the other sports..... Milan, Peabody, Humboldt all have good football teams but people never left immediate GCHS zoning to go play for them and none of their girls came here to play basketball..... Keep showing your ignorance....

Just have it were if go to open zone school and you live in another school district you can't play sports. If your school has a sports program.

I bet they wouldnt go then.If that were the case,I know for a fact that all those Lake Co athletes that live in Lake Co wouldnt be driving 20 miles each way to dyer Co if it wasnt to play sports.Dyer co allows out of county students to go there but yet wont let a Dyersburg city kid go there and they are at least in the same county.At least make them sit out a year .