South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Hey guys Glenn here. I'm leaving my house heading that way. I guess everyone should watch out for that snow storm. I saw it's going to come really fast today. If I stayed down here it would be just kinda fast but up there in Cookeville the news guys should it snow and raining really fast. I guess the Onion City people should most def not be really fast when they drive here. In these conditions I wouldn't even be kinda fast. This game scares me cause they are pretty fast like my Pirates. They are real strong like the Pirates too. I hope 28 doesn't eat any popcorn today for us before the game. With it being wet he doesn't need butter on his hands. Number 6 better had lots of cranberry juice all night so he don't get those crampages. I guess I like my Pirates today. They are really fast. I guess I just hope they eat right and drink there Cranberry juice. Go Pirates

From Glenn

is old coalbucket welcome to sit on the south pitt side or will you angry pirates make me walk the plank over to UC side. Im just saying im not driving to cookville to waste $12 and have to go to jail for attitudes, i want peace i promise but i dont back down from no boby but my wife but thats another story. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard my East Tennessee friend...  South Pitt would definitely set on the coalbucket side if you guys were there....  Now, how about a little Pirate nip for the occasion...

Like I have said before...If you go to any small schools practice will will see parents and ex players helping out...That's in all sports......SP is just mad because it was a ex sp player.....Some are saying that Grider had his ex sp player which help MC the last two years.Get that college player from SP to do it just to get MC....

You have been called out on the b.s. before as well.  "volunteers" don't dress out and have contact on contact with 18 and under TSSAA football players or that Childress man will want to know about it.  Volunteer coaches are one thing but there are guidelines for that as well.  Spectators not on the field are just that, spectators.  Say hello to Mac McKrylon for us and hope he does well in Brushy Mtn.

2 1/2 hours until kickoff. 38 degrees and raining in Cookeville but it looks like the ice will stay to the west of Cookeville. Good luck and drive carefully.

All is clear here in Nashvegas... No rain, sleet, or ice on the roads... The current temperature in Cashville is 36 degrees.. Proceed with caution friends from the west...

HELLLOOO HELLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO!!!! ITS ALMOST THAT TIME AGAIN!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! TWO MORE DAYS BOYS!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING ON ALL YEAR BABY!!! GET READY TO HIT EM IN THE MOUTH!! THESE ARE THE MOMENTS YOUR WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!

Woo hoo . . . ONE . . . MORE . . . Time!  Get those minds right and clock somebody!