South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

is old coalbucket welcome to sit on the south pitt side or will you angry pirates make me walk the plank over to UC side. Im just saying im not driving to cookville to waste $12 and have to go to jail for attitudes, i want peace i promise but i dont back down from no boby but my wife but thats another story. :rolleyes:

C'mon over we need more support. Always welcome

is old coalbucket welcome to sit on the south pitt side or will you angry pirates make me walk the plank over to UC side. Im just saying im not driving to cookville to waste $12 and have to go to jail for attitudes, i want peace i promise but i dont back down from no boby but my wife but thats another story. :rolleyes:

my offer the otherday was legit! Come on over! It's all good my friend. You like us once you get to know us . Well most of us, lol

If'n you're coming from Knoxville stop at exit 311 ( near Crossviller) and go to the little store on the right of the exit and get a Mountain Burger!!! Second to none!!! If ya' ever have to come all the way to northwest TN, stop in at Casey's at the stockyard in Huntingdon and get one of their Cheeseburgers and you will concede immediately. Wimpy's in Greenfield runs 'em a close second.

Plenty of Bud trucks in the area too.......especially at Casey's!!!!!!!

Geno...I'll trust my hometown newspaper on Ricky Henry's stats before I would unapproved website. These guys cover him every week...they should know. Go to nwtntoday.com and click on Union City Daily Messenger sports. You can read a few articles before they try to charge you. He has rushed for 1914 yds and 30 TD's this yr according to TODAY'S online paper which is actually yesterday's real paper. I'm outa here...gotta drive to Memphis in this nasty weather tonight. Go Tornadoes!!!