South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Fact? Try this fact...UC won the game 31-29! In the process Josh Nicks carried a state record 50 times for over 200 yds. We controlled the clock the game and in the end the final score! 3 yds at a time! South Pitt's fancy pants speedsters could only watch from the sidelines as we ran it down your defense's throat! THAT'S the facts and THAT'S exactly what will happen again tomorrow!

Fact? Try this fact...UC won the game 31-29! In the process Josh Nicks carried a state record 50 times for over 200 yds. We controlled the clock the game and in the end the final score! 3 yds at a time! South Pitt's fancy pants speedsters could only watch from the sidelines as we ran it down your defense's throat! THAT'S the facts and THAT'S exactly what will happen again tomorrow!

The only fact you should know is you dont have the BIG back This year. This is not the 2009 Team. Lol i doubt we hear from you again say after 3 Tomorrow lol

Well just found out that I'm off tomorrow due to the weather the plant is closed. If anyone from UC is leaving in the early morning for the game would be willing to give me a ride I would appreciate it. I would but 2 problems got enough for my ticket but not enough for gas and 2 I get off around 1 in the morning so I wouldn't get any sleep.

Ive only heard about UTC n ETSU n few others but who knows. Pirate tom wear ur fur panties up to cookeville brother and pack me a extra uncle Harvey burger please! Howie might need one and the Gooch and Elvis and... Heck just bring a walmart bag full of em as im not sure a decent cheeseburger is to be found near the game

remember I went to school there and they don't have anything close to a Harvey burger

Ricky Henry...UC's fullback is not as big as Nicks but gained 1900 + yds this yr...a LOT more than Nicks did in 2009. If we lose it'll be because we only have 3 SRS to S.Pitt's 13. I'll still stand by my prediction however and I will acknowledge S. Pitt on here if they beat us. Good luck to both teams and I hope it's a good clean injury frr game!

Ricky Henry...UC's fullback is not as big as Nicks but gained 1900 + yds this yr...a LOT more than Nicks did in 2009. If we lose it'll be because we only have 3 SRS to S.Pitt's 13. I'll still stand by my prediction however and I will acknowledge S. Pitt on here if they beat us. Good luck to both teams and I hope it's a good clean injury frr game!

agree about safe clean game i see a different outcome tho! Mr bud truck man if u was in the mind to can u drive ur bud truck up to the game so we can wash down our Harvey burgers Pirate thomas is bringing us?