South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Lol...gotta be in Memphis in the morning at 8am..sitting in Atlanta now. We'd sure drink one if I could make it to Cookeville though! Paid $14.95 for a subscription to the link that shows the games online but when I tried to watch Ensworth tonight it wouldn't work on my Android. Gotta figure out how to get out of this truck and in front of a TV by 11am in the morning!

im offically changing my thread name to coalbucket. will the person who called coalfield coalbucket come forward. i want to give you credit. Both of my granddads died of black lung due to coal mineing I want to give you credit. south pitt is the brick wall that cf will not ever get over till you'll go 2A or they create another classification. maybe .5 instead of 1a. you can hate coalbucket all you want but i'll be here next year waiting on you guys to end our season. I'm a huge fan of 1A football and maybe you guys will put someone up at UT be team mates with my cousin big Zack Stewart. #28 has the talent to be there. I wish him well.

Ricky Henry...UC's fullback is not as big as Nicks but gained 1900 + yds this yr...a LOT more than Nicks did in 2009. If we lose it'll be because we only have 3 SRS to S.Pitt's 13. I'll still stand by my prediction however and I will acknowledge S. Pitt on here if they beat us. Good luck to both teams and I hope it's a good clean injury frr game!

Lol Henry has 1455 yards thiS year