Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

Henrylanders relax,,,,,the YANKER is here to alleviate your concerns. Yes my friends....the news is good. The score the enire state has been waiting on is as follows...HC 36-West 27....HC STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!    I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS!!!!!!!

Henrylanders relax,,,,,the YANKER is here to alleviate your concerns. Yes my friends....the news is good. The score the enire state has been waiting on is as follows...HC 36-West 27....HC STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!    I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE YANKER OF ALL YANKERS!!!!!!!

Hey Yanker! I like your thinking, but hoping that the Red Swarm does a little better than keeping them to 27.

Its Gameday baby!!! The last of the last for both the Patriots and Rebels. Bittersweet no matter how you slice it. But it all gets settled tonight. Make it happen Big Red! Leave Nothing...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Hey Yanker! I like your thinking, but hoping that the Red Swarm does a little better than keeping them to 27.

Its Gameday baby!!! The last of the last for both the Patriots and Rebels. Bittersweet no matter how you slice it. But it all gets settled tonight. Make it happen Big Red! Leave Nothing...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Do not be greedy my young and immature "Cephus" of a friend. A state championshiip is the same be it 36-27 or 36-0.......the score is irrelevent young boy. Take the win and do not worry about the score differential, my immature and greedy young "Cephus. I AM THE YANKER!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS EVENTHOUGH I'M TAKING HENRY ON THIS ONE..#DEFENSE.....WILL WEATHER BE A FACTOR?? ALL THE GUNSLINGERS ARE PACKED UP NEXT TO ME.....WEST HAS TO HOLD ON TO THE BALL AND HENRY HAS TO #POP THE BALL OUT.....IM TELLING YOU FANS THE DEFENSE WILL BE THE X-FACTOR IN THIS GAME...WHEN YOU GOT A FRESH SET OF LINEMEN TO GIVE YOUR FIRST TEAM  DEFENSE A REST...AND BE AS DISRUPTIVE....#POP POP POP POP......