Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

All players on both teams left it on the field.  Actually, a fun game to watch!  Congrats to Henry County!  Great season West.  Take the next step next year.  Moving in the right direction.

If I was a West fan, I would hang my hat on the phantom interference call.  Not the players fault.  They got right back in it and had a chance to win. 

This game will make a great study film of what not to do in the last 5 minutes of a close game.

I have a good feeling West will be back in the title game again next year. They didn't lose because anyone fumbled, they lost because HC controlled the line of scrimmage for the most part from the 2nd QTR onward. Period. Maybe the coaches could've made some better decisions there at the end, but hey that's just the unfortunate part of life sometimes. You can't win 'em all. It is what it is.

Edited by SweetScience

if you mean imposing their will from the 2nd quarter on then yes I agree.  

If you mean HC was  the far more physical team then yes I agree.

If you mean west couldn't get HC off the field because they were getting man handled then i agree.

if you are making some weird pathetic attempt at an excuse then I am laughing at you because the first three things are what happened actually happened .

Well in reality the reason HC won the game is because they scored more points.  West had a fine team just not as good as the team from out west....city boys are soft ya know!

OK Beagle boy, I dont know how in the world you got an attempt at an excuse from my post, It was actually a compliment and a response to the guy I quoted who stated "West beat themselves", so actually READ my post and get your facts straight b/4 calling me out.....lol

Great season Henry County. Knoxville West as good as advertised. Fortunate to come out on top of this one. Enjoyed going back and forth this week with all of you. Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope we can repeat this match up next year.

And for the last Fact of the year:

Henry County Patriots

2013 5A State Champions!