toughest places to win

Guest tomtom50

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for CLOUDLAND, you have to drive 5 days up the side of a mountain to get there. They fans are totally nuts about football. These people would seriously jump off that mountain for their team. Then there's no telling what the weather is like. Might be sunny during the day then about -10 when the game is almost over.

Lord have pity on anybody that has to travel to Roan Mountain and play CLOUDLAND

Guest tomtom50

I think the two toughest places to win is Hartsville and South Pittsburg. Hartsville is loud and there fans are really into it. South Pittsburg wears all black at home and there fans are also really into it, especially in the late 1990's.

The really good teams will beat you on their field or your own. They all have good fan support. I could be wrong but it seems to me that teams who win year after has a tougher time getting the fans into the game. They are there but it takes a very close game or something out of the ordinary to get them going. For example the loudest Cloudland fans were all year long was at an away game. In all my years of watching football I've never saw anything like it.You would have had to been there. It was also the best Ive ever saw Cloudland play. If they could match that preformance in the playoffs, I doubt anyone could beat them.