Giles vs Fulton 4a Championship "The Rematch"

JAFO

After watching that video I like our chances even more, these guys look slow. Almost like they are standing still. After this morning, even the bus driver is running over stuff to get after them falcons. Boys are in Cookeville ready and waiting. Too bad its raining or they would be there to pull for our district champ CPA. I always say it and 96.765% of the time its true. The team that takes care of the ball and emotions will win this game. Guess I will break out the 2009 DADX5 hat for any of you fulton fans that want to come tailgate a little. Ask Big Reel from gville, we do it right. GO CATS!!!

Slow? That offends me 5x if it's one thing we take pride about our team year in and year out is speed baby. Track meet at TTU tomorrow hope them kats can keep up. That alliteration was genius though...

I thought yall played the championship game when you played Gville. That's all we heard out of ya for weeks. After all GC is just a 4 seed from a west bracket.

Your correct Rock.We have no shot what so ever.Might as well just stay at home.4 seed has no business being there anyway.What are we thinking.

Slow? That offends me 5x if it's one thing we take pride about our team year in and year out is speed baby. Track meet at TTU tomorrow hope them kats can keep up. That alliteration was genius though...

Surely you caught the sarcasm.  Cant believe you were able to capture them falcons on camera.  Find out what shutter speed the camera was on so I can tell the wife.  Haven't seen much speed this year so her setting may be a little slow.  Now who is tailgating with me?

Surely you caught the sarcasm. Cant believe you were able to capture them falcons on camera. Find out what shutter speed the camera was on so I can tell the wife. Haven't seen much speed this year so her setting may be a little slow. Now who is tailgating with me?

Hahaha Giles has the best coacht fans hands down... but they are not as creative as those alcoans.

Getting packed and ready to go.  Time to put a stamp on a GREAT season.  Everyone counted us out, but they forgot you cant measure this team on looks.  Been counted out for last 3 rounds, time to shine today.  Leave it all on the field and you can walk off with your head held high WIN or lose.  Cant win the GOLD BALL if you arent playing today so lets get it done. GO CATS!!!