The Power Lies On The East side of the State

greengreen22

Plumb69

How many players at Maryville or Alcoa are outside their zone?

Sometimes it only takes 1 to shift the power. Let me give you an example.

Jalen Hurd attended MBA through the 9th grade and started at TB as a freshmen. Ran into some trouble and ended up back at Beech his zoned school as a 10tj grader. Beech wins state title his junior season. Doubt they would've won it without him.

Korn Elder won 3 Gold Balls at Ensworth. He was from Rutherford County. One of those schools missed out.

My point is open enrollment and DII privates shift the balance.

Plumb69

Jalen Hurd attended MBA through the 9th grade and started at TB as a freshmen. Ran into some trouble and ended up back at Beech his zoned school as a 10tj grader. Beech wins state title his junior season. Doubt they would've won it without him.

Korn Elder won 3 Gold Balls at Ensworth. He was from Rutherford County. One of those schools missed out.

I heard from folks back home that Korn Elder and 2 BA players would have been at Blackman. Imagine that team if they had stayed. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Plumb69

I think that Alcoa had 4 scholarship players.... #2 not one of them

So very proud of this bunch of tornadoes for the past 4 years this group of seniors were told that this would be a down year and that they would not compete for a championship. This group wasn't a very vocal bunch as far as leadership but set the tone for the younger kids by their work ethic. Ive heard the coaches say that this group was one oe hardest working groups to come through and what they didn't lack was the heart and desire to bring a championship back to A-town. This group of seniors made me one proud Alcoa daddy!!

So very proud of this bunch of tornadoes for the past 4 years this group of seniors were told that this would be a down year and that they would not compete for a championship. This group wasn't a very vocal bunch as far as leadership but set the tone for the younger kids by their work ethic. Ive heard the coaches say that this group was one oe hardest working groups to come through and what they didn't lack was the heart and desire to bring a championship back to A-town. This group of seniors made me one proud Alcoa daddy!!

+1