The Power Lies On The East side of the State

greengreen22

Funny how two-three weeks ago, all we heard from your flapping gums was how CPA was gonna mash Alcoa. With all those 6'8" 380lb D1 lineman, the little Tornadoes stood NO chance. Now, you are gonna start flapping about OOZ players. Get real ICM! Your high dollar team got whipped and that's the bottom line. Take it and move on! Lol!!

You're tripping.  I never made a prediction on any game.  You're just a whinningtit cry baby who can't stand it when somebody throws a rock at ya.  It's fun to watch.  Man up and take the criticism.  Don't sling it if you can't take it.  It's just HS football.  You act like the world is coming to an end. 

And one other thing.  You think I'm Hockadey, but I'm not.  He's aware of you however.  Why would you bring someone else's kid onto a public message board??  Why would you bring anybody's kid onto a message board?  You're a classless loser.  Keep it up Chump.  When he slaps you and this website with a C&D order, you'll see how much in over your head you've gotten.  Then we'll all know who's who here.  LOL!!!! 

No one man enough to post how many OOZ kids in the first 22 on each side?

Silence is deafening.

Truth is, Alcoa has been over capacity. Therefore, no OOZ players have been brought into Alcoa. Currently, transfers have to live within city limits, thus the new school! The great thing is, with the new school, new turf and new strength and conditioning facility Alcoa should be able to reopen the zone. Bring on the recruits from 7 counties. WORLDWIDE!

That is just too unfair to unilaterally declare that OOZ students could not play sports. Someone close to me decided to send his girls from a county school to a city school due to the better academic opportunities that were available there. This happened at grades 2 and 4 respectively so they were paying tuition for a long time. One of them developed into a decent basketball player but that sure wasn't apparent as a 7 year old. Do you really thing it would be fair to tell that kid she couldn't play ball with the kids she had went to school with for 10 years?

How is this situation any different than a private school? Metro Nashville parents seek out private schools for better academics (in several cases extremely demanding academics), usually well before it would be known if the student is a great high school athlete. They pay tuition which is much higher than what is paid for an out of zone student to go to Maryville or Alcoa. There are very few if any recruited athletes. What's the difference between these two schools and DII-AA?

You're tripping. I never made a prediction on any game. You're just a whinningtit cry baby who can't stand it when somebody throws a rock at ya. It's fun to watch. Man up and take the criticism. Don't sling it if you can't take it. It's just HS football. You act like the world is coming to an end.

And one other thing. You think I'm Hockadey, but I'm not. He's aware of you however. Why would you bring someone else's kid onto a public message board?? Why would you bring anybody's kid onto a message board? You're a classless loser. Keep it up Chump. When he slaps you and this website with a C&D order, you'll see how much in over your head you've gotten. Then we'll all know who's who here. LOL!!!!

You obviously have no clue. Of coarse, we already knew that! Enjoy the silver ball ICM! Lol! We are all sitting at a table laughing at YOU! Lol!

By the way, I never mentioned Cockaday! Lol

Edited by F5seekshelter

Funny how two-three weeks ago, all we heard from your flapping gums was how CPA was gonna mash Alcoa. With all those 6'8" 380lb D1 lineman, the little Tornadoes stood NO chance. Now, you are gonna start flapping about OOZ players. Get real ICM! Your high dollar team got whipped and that's the bottom line. Take it and move on! Lol!!

Baby-Cry-Secret.jpg

You're tripping. I never made a prediction on any game. You're just a whinningtit cry baby who can't stand it when somebody throws a rock at ya. It's fun to watch. Man up and take the criticism. Don't sling it if you can't take it. It's just HS football. You act like the world is coming to an end.

And one other thing. You think I'm Hockadey, but I'm not. He's aware of you however. Why would you bring someone else's kid onto a public message board?? Why would you bring anybody's kid onto a message board? You're a classless loser. Keep it up Chump. When he slaps you and this website with a C&D order, you'll see how much in over your head you've gotten. Then we'll all know who's who here. LOL!!!!

ahhhhhhahaha!

Edited by BCsportsfan