Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

We can finish 2nd in the district. We just don't have the scoring or size to match hampton but the dogs better not loaf when they come to the mountain[/quot

I can guarantee you us long time HHS fans will NEVER overlook cloudland. Let's just hope the boys don't get the big head but you never know with kids.

We can finish 2nd in the district. We just don't have the scoring or size to match hampton but the dogs better not loaf when they come to the mountain[/quot

I can guarantee you us long time HHS fans will NEVER overlook cloudland. Let's just hope the boys don't get the big head but you never know with kids.

I'll have to say ,at this point,  Hampton seems pretty focused. They'll have to play hard against everyone they play, You just don't win with half effort. 

Déjà vu!!!! Refn was as bad as they were at our FB game here....We were off to a SLOW start...Started hitting in the 2nd half and played pretty good in the 4th....

Just glad we got outta there with a win.That home cooking can be hard to overcome. Its good to play through adversity, makes you mentally tougher.

Just glad we got outta there with a win.That home cooking can be hard to overcome. Its good to play through adversity, makes you mentally tougher.

Yea me too.....Our 1st half wasnt too impressive. But, in the 2nd half, Shy dialed in his shot, Stanley played tough and we started rebounding, Cody was playing strong and Robinson was a beast in the paint yet again.

Edited by uknoit2

I'm pretty sure Hampton only plays one kid in the JV games that not a freshman. Play one 10th grader. Last years freshman class only lost 2 games the entire season, both very close losses to Tn High. They didn't even have Uknoits kid. Thats 2 strong classes and I hear the 8th grade is pretty dang good also. The future looks bright in H town.

All our sophs and frosh are either starting or 6/7th man on VARSITY though. No Jv games for them. Will give you a call ASAP uknoit regarding that txt. End of year, 8 days a week push at work right now.