Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

confucuis say...they are 10 deep with NO dropoff...i'm not studdering...they are 10 deep with No dropoff...they will foul you out.

Alex say.. Goodpasture has only played 3 good teams all year; they might be in for a rude awakening when the have to play 3 great teams in a 50-75 hour period. Any good team can put 80+ a night against horrible competition if they wanted to bad enough.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell you this, after looking at twitter, Id be ASHAMED to tell that I went to a Christian school and talk like that! Geeeez

BTW, 'Knox and gcapride, go to Johnson City Press and look at the game pics in sports section :mrgreen:

C'mon now uknoit you have to know not every kid there is a Christian or a good decision maker. That's the problem with social media people spout off without thinking. Don't judge us by the tweets of a few!

I'll tell you this, after looking at twitter, Id be ASHAMED to tell that I went to a Christian school and talk like that! Geeeez

BTW, 'Knox and gcapride, go to Johnson City Press and look at the game pics in sports section :mrgreen:

I see us sitting on our hands while your boy takes it to the rim. Very impressed with the young man's ability on the court. After the game, he was very respectful when I had the chance to speak with him. You should be very proud of the man you are raising. Good luck in the tournament.

C'mon now uknoit you have to know not every kid there is a Christian or a good decision maker. That's the problem with social media people spout off without thinking. Don't judge us by the tweets of a few!

Ah, I ain't judging the whole crew B)

I agree, social media gives too much opportunity to look like a nut!

You should have rode up last night, that gym was a rockin

Alex say.. Goodpasture has only played 3 good teams all year; they might be in for a rude awakening when the have to play 3 great teams in a 50-75 hour period. Any good team can put 80+ a night against horrible competition if they wanted to bad enough.

Goodpasture has played Brentwood Academy, Father Ryan, PJPII, Lipscomb Academy, FRA (scrimmage), and Pearl Cohn.  While their region and district opponents were not much of a matchup, they can only control the teams they play on their schedule.    

I doubt Hampton has seen anyone close to those teams.   Especially BA.  

I see us sitting on our hands while your boy takes it to the rim. Very impressed with the young man's ability on the court. After the game, he was very respectful when I had the chance to speak with him. You should be very proud of the man you are raising. Good luck in the tournament.

'pride, Im as proud of him as I was of my first that went through...And I'm sure I'll be as proud of the last two as I am of this one!

He is fun to watch on the court, but I prefer watching him on the field :thumb:

Thank you for the compliments, God has richly blessed me 

Goodpasture has played Brentwood Academy, Father Ryan, PJPII, Lipscomb Academy, FRA (scrimmage), and Pearl Cohn.  While their region and district opponents were not much of a matchup, they can only control the teams they play on their schedule.    

I doubt Hampton has seen anyone close to those teams.   Especially BA.  

Oh yea, we're lucky to find teams using real basketballs and iron rims around these here parts....Im just glad we finally moved up from our yarn-balls and peach baskets....It'll be real nice to play on a wood floor at the 'boro...This dirt floor ruins our nice, hard soled booties

Edited by uknoit2

Goodpasture has played Brentwood Academy, Father Ryan, PJPII, Lipscomb Academy, FRA (scrimmage), and Pearl Cohn. While their region and district opponents were not much of a matchup, they can only control the teams they play on their schedule.

I doubt Hampton has seen anyone close to those teams. Especially BA.

Father Ryan- 19 loses

Pope John Paul II -16-13

Lipscomb- 20 losses

Even Brentwood Academy, while still not a pushover, was only a shadow of what they used to be, this year at least. They still had a losing record.

Now Pearl Cohn is a good team. As is Cookville. Heck I'll even give you Franklin, they had a pretty decent ball club this year.

But the fact of the matter is Goodpasture has played only one even decent team since Christmas time, and they lost to them.