Congrats to Trousdale County

howdoitknow

You can put "tradition" in a Coal Truck and run over them with it 6 times and they still can't spell it.

:roflolk:

In all seriousness these boys do what they do because they want to be history in the making. It's not just about this game or this season. It's about their year being on T shirts with all the others 20 yrs from now. It's about following in the footsteps of their dads uncles cousins & brothers.

:roflolk:

In all seriousness these boys do what they do because they want to be history in the making. It's not just about this game or this season. It's about their year being on T shirts with all the others 20 yrs from now. It's about following in the footsteps of their dads uncles cousins & brothers.

True dat....no BS in TC...we do it our way...homegrown with the largest "harts" in Hartsville....the privates are envious.... :roflolk:  :roflolk: Harper, Blackwell,Claiborne,Burnley,Linville,Gregory, Ellis, Oldham,Seay, Kelley...all names been around TC since the 60's....ONLY TRUE PROGRAM IN THE STATE...yea Alcoa, Maryville, SP are common names but one must remember...Trousdale County has a population of  7870...vs. MARYVILLE/ALCOA/Blount County= 123010, vs Mary Ann = 28237......Looks like TC is hands down the MVP of homegrown talent...what about it people? :thumb:

Edited by MrFedex1

Sorry if what I said came off as a tough guy threat.  I don't make threats and I guarantee face to face I'd tell ya same as I would here. Most of the Coalfield folks I have came across are fine folks but they say every team has them and I reckon you be the Coalfield "ONE".  Congrats!  Now be a good lad and go troll somewhere else as the fine folk from Hartsville deserve this one!

Sorry if what I said came off as a tough guy threat. I don't make threats and I guarantee face to face I'd tell ya same as I would here. Most of the Coalfield folks I have came across are fine folks but they say every team has them and I reckon you be the Coalfield "ONE". Congrats! Now be a good lad and go troll somewhere else as the fine folk from Hartsville deserve this one!

I said everything nice that I possibly could about their program, coaches and athletes. They are second to none. I was just asking a question and for some reason you guys get so dang sensitive just like the SP people. I don't know how asking a question is trolling so why don't you and rlh go play tough guy somewhere else and let us talk football like this site is intended for. It seems like other TC people have given reasonable answers so why can't you? Are you even a TC fan?

Want to throw this out there...i love Coach Creasy but...........after watch'in 3 championship games with him...i would like to say that Coach Satt...was a better Coach in championship games...i feel like after watching all 3 of Coach C's in person, and watching Coach Satts rats in 90,93,97,98,05...i feel like Coach C needs to step his game up in 2014...not to knock on Coach Creasy, just to inspire him to impress me to write something of great magnitude about him being one of the best coaches in TSSAA history....next year!!!

This may be your dumbest post ever SlimShady! You are an ungrateful idiot. Edited by KingOfCool

Alright go back and read what I said in my post when I pointed out the fact you said what you did in the SP thread. I gave ya reason they are so good right there!  Now to answer another question I pull for the Jackets except for one Friday night a year unless it effects how my team seeds in playoffs etc. Last time I am responding to this because I won't get into more of a debate. This day belongs to the Jackets and there are a few who have respect for other DESERVING programs!

Now congrats again to the Jackets!  You guys deserved it once again and proved if you bust yours you can whip theirs any day!