Congrats to Trousdale County

howdoitknow

First and foremost, congrats to TC. You guys are an amazing football team. Im just curious what the secret is. I know they have good coaching and good athletes but good grief how is everyone on their team good. They said that TC was the smallest area in the state but im telling you now there were more TC fans in the stands today than there are total people in CF and many other communities around here. if you say its normal for a 2A team with only 28 players to be that good you're lying to yourself. Im not even implying that there is something illegal going on but someone please enlighten me. There may be only 3 kids in all of Morgan County (4 schools that would probably be 4A if combined) that could play for TC. And its not like you guys just got lucky, you guys are the real deal every single year. What's the deal?

KickingWing, C'mon man you really gonna come over here and throw around loose accusations about the Hartsville Football Program getting new players every year???  You've spent the better part of a week bashing South Pitt after they beat "your" Coalfield team and now you come over here asking how they do it when you have point blank gave the answer you wish to hear over on the South Pitt/UC page.  I bet you are actually from one of the private schools ain't  ya???  My gosh I bet you are a Grace Fan!

All garbage aside Hartsville has same last names year end and out, they have stability in their coaching situation, they bust their tails when your school is eating ice cream sitting on the couch playing Madden, and they realize what has been before them and they will be held accountable not just by a coach or teammates but a whole community!  KickingWing, just one last advice you haven't a clue what you are opening up with these Hartsville Folks.  I promise it will not end well for you.

KickingWing, C'mon man you really gonna come over here and throw around loose accusations about the Hartsville Football Program getting new players every year??? You've spent the better part of a week bashing South Pitt after they beat "your" Coalfield team and now you come over here asking how they do it when you have point blank gave the answer you wish to hear over on the South Pitt/UC page. I bet you are actually from one of the private schools ain't ya??? My gosh I bet you are a Grace Fan!

All garbage aside Hartsville has same last names year end and out, they have stability in their coaching situation, they bust their tails when your school is eating ice cream sitting on the couch playing Madden, and they realize what has been before them and they will be held accountable not just by a coach or teammates but a whole community! KickingWing, just one last advice you haven't a clue what you are opening up with these Hartsville Folks. I promise it will not end well for you.

I promise you that I am not scared nor do I give a Piss about your tough guy Internet threats. Why don't you hop your tough guy hind end over to the other thread and answer the questions about TC

KickingWing, C'mon man you really gonna come over here and throw around loose accusations about the Hartsville Football Program getting new players every year??? You've spent the better part of a week bashing South Pitt after they beat "your" Coalfield team and now you come over here asking how they do it when you have point blank gave the answer you wish to hear over on the South Pitt/UC page. I bet you are actually from one of the private schools ain't ya??? My gosh I bet you are a Grace Fan!

All garbage aside Hartsville has same last names year end and out, they have stability in their coaching situation, they bust their tails when your school is eating ice cream sitting on the couch playing Madden, and they realize what has been before them and they will be held accountable not just by a coach or teammates but a whole community! KickingWing, just one last advice you haven't a clue what you are opening up with these Hartsville Folks. I promise it will not end well for you.

First of all congrats to trousdale I called this game after we lost. Second why drag us into this? I know every grace poster personally and kicking wing ain't one. We are just over here winking wrestling championships lol Edited by Raven52

First and foremost, congrats to TC. You guys are an amazing football team. Im just curious what the secret is. I know they have good coaching and good athletes but good grief how is everyone on their team good. They said that TC was the smallest area in the state but im telling you now there were more TC fans in the stands today than there are total people in CF and many other communities around here. if you say its normal for a 2A team with only 28 players to be that good you're lying to yourself. Im not even implying that there is something illegal going on but someone please enlighten me. There may be only 3 kids in all of Morgan County (4 schools that would probably be 4A if combined) that could play for TC. And its not like you guys just got lucky, you guys are the real deal every single year. What's the deal?

Seriously?  You start this garbage over in the SP thread and now here? 

Congrats Trouserdale!

We've been telling y'all for years. The secret is tradition. Period.