Congrats to Trousdale County

howdoitknow

I said everything nice that I possibly could about their program, coaches and athletes. They are second to none. I was just asking a question and for some reason you guys get so dang sensitive just like the SP people. I don't know how asking a question is trolling so why don't you and rlh go play tough guy somewhere else and let us talk football like this site is intended for. It seems like other TC people have given reasonable answers so why can't you? Are you even a TC fan?

I'm tellin' you ... it really is genetic in those programs.  Pick up a roster from 10 or 20 years ago, and you will see a lot of the same names as players and coaches.  Sure a wringer shows up ever once in a while, but that's gonna happen.

But like I said before, all that in-breedin' has its down side.

TrollBrothersOriginal.jpg

I'm tellin' you ... it really is genetic in those programs. Pick up a roster from 10 or 20 years ago, and you will see a lot of the same names as players and coaches. Sure a wringer shows up ever once in a while, but that's gonna happen.

But like I said before, all that in-breedin' has its down side.

TrollBrothersOriginal.jpg

Thank you for answering the question that I asked.

Alright go back and read what I said in my post when I pointed out the fact you said what you did in the SP thread. I gave ya reason they are so good right there! Now to answer another question I pull for the Jackets except for one Friday night a year unless it effects how my team seeds in playoffs etc. Last time I am responding to this because I won't get into more of a debate. This day belongs to the Jackets and there are a few who have respect for other DESERVING programs!

Now congrats again to the Jackets! You guys deserved it once again and proved if you bust yours you can whip theirs any day!

Thank you for leaving. And the jackets don't need your butt kissing