9-A News

ecu

No but I will be if they beat community mtcs and Forrest all this year. Huntland lives and dies by the three. In basketball you cannot sustain success by shooting the three.

Oh the bird sings a different tune now? Why cant you folks just say good job Huntland? Or way to play hard? Or congrats young ladies on a good game? Instead of bashing them on their style of play? SMH, sore losers, as usual. Everyone likes hearing the Baby Blue excuses....... :cry:  :lol:

Oh the bird sings a different tune now? Why cant you folks just say good job Huntland? Or way to play hard? Or congrats young ladies on a good game? Instead of bashing them on their style of play? SMH, sore losers, as usual. Everyone likes hearing the Baby Blue excuses....... :cry:  :lol:

Lol, it's a long season. Good luck and we will see where everyone is at the end of the season.

This team is young. They are working hard and learning to work as a team. I have not seen Forrest play and we have played MTCS and Community close. I think they could finish in the top 3 if they keep working and do not have an off night at the wrong time. We start 1 junior 3 sophomores and a freshman. No seniors on the team for the second year. If they do not win you can bet they will not lay down. There is no quit in this team.