9-A News

ecu

P

Please get your facts straight. There was no girl recruited to Moore country. In fact the girl you are referring to was going to a small Christian school at the time. Her parents wanted her to get away from some of the issues and drama in Manchester. After spending a year at that school, her parents wanted her to return to public school without returning to the same group of friends at Coffee co. That's why she enrolled at Moore.

Sure it was. You actually think grow ups in either communities believe that? Lol. The facts are correct. Everyone knows it....quit being gullible...

Sure it was. You actually think grow ups in either communities believe that? Lol. The facts are correct. Everyone knows it....quit being gullible.

No one being gullible, gwh is correct. And no one has mentioned the fact that Huntland got a couple of Lincoln County kids themselves i know one is coming eligible soon. Wonder how that happened??

If MC had there post player they would give EVERY team in the district problems!

I agree, they have played extremely well despite the presence of an inside game this year. Hate that a senior had to finish without playing. They took community to triple overtime, lost to Mtcs by 1, lost to eagleville by 2. Those are some tough loses for any team much less a bunch of freshmen.

9aGuru says Huntland is over rated team. I say they under achieve. I guess it depends on which color glasses you wear and mine are true blue. As far as the game against Eagleville, an upset could happen but the girls seem to play well when they have too. Unfortunately, someone told them their last two games had no bearing on the district finish. Should not make a difference in effort, but when you are 15 and undisciplined I would say it did.