1. Camden vs

8. Lewis County

4.Westview vs.

5. Milan

3. Manassas vs.

6. Hickman County

2. Wavery

7. Fairley

Fairview is a 5 seed playing at 4. Westmoreland in Quad 3.

Creekwood is a 5 seed playing 4. White House in 4A.

I really hate to see this district dismantle. It felt like old 12aa football this season for us jackets with all the fierce competition. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the games this year.

And like a true Homer, I have to give a shout out to my Fairview Yellowjackets. The starters have played all 4 quarters of every game this year and have overcame a lot of adversity. A lack of experience and injuries got them in trouble early in the season. At one point I actually felt like we would be lucky to finish 4-6. To come from that point to finish 7-3 with a string of victories over Lewis, Hickman, Page, & Waverly is remarkable. I'm very excited about the next couple of years with this group. They have gained a ton of experience from the competition level  in district 11aa this year.

Good luck to Camden, Waverly, Hickman County, Creek Wood, & Lewis County on your respective play off runs!

Lol no offense but I'm thinking Camden doesn't past the 2nd Round. I got a feeling that Bobby Sharp could provide one of His miraculous surprises in the first round lol. Haha

No offense but I'm thinking Waverly doesn't get any further than Camden.  I think Fairley or Manassas will scorch them.  Their speed is gonna hurt the Tigers.  They don't always play great ball, but always have the fastest players on the field. 

Congratulations to Camden on the district win! Sometimes the best all around team doesn't win this award, but I think it was awarded correctly this year. Hats off to the Lions!

Also, a special shout out to Fairview. Your season-ending play was quite impressive. I am betting Camden is glad they played yall earlier in the schedule rather than during the second half of the season. Nice job!

Best of luck to our beloved 11AA District teams as playoffs begin. Safe journeys and injury free games to all...

Congratulations to Camden on the district win! Sometimes the best all around team doesn't win this award, but I think it was awarded correctly this year. Hats off to the Lions!

Also, a special shout out to Fairview. Your season-ending play was quite impressive. I am betting Camden is glad they played yall earlier in the schedule rather than during the second half of the season. Nice job!

Best of luck to our beloved 11AA District teams as playoffs begin. Safe journeys and injury free games to all...

Well this Camden fan hopes to see Fairveiw one more time. and  not just because it would be for the right to sacrifice our children to Alcoa either.We match up well with them because of our secondary and Dline..and wouldnt that be grand after all the talk from out side our district who say its down this season...

GL To everyone in District 11 lets knock each other out and not let these other districts have the satisfaction 

Congratulations to all district 11AA teams in the playoffs.

Wish you the best from the Rebels of Stewart County. Enjoy

Your playoff games because it ends too soon. I witnessed the tears

On the faces of the young men this past Friday night after the Seniors

Last game. Just getting to play and be part of it means a great deal to

These young men.