South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

I only bring this up as an observation and a question, did MC fans give up? They don't even discuss football anymore. Recon OP ran em all off. Another question... Anyone know if that young Pirate RB (that has a bright future) is gonna play or not.

LOPAO...........Zzzzzzzzzzz.... PL, us SP folkes needn't worry, then fellers from Jasper will come out eventually. Theys jest still taking snap shots & trying to figure out them studding manuals cause foe sure that SOS has got them believing of winning playoff games...., not merely showing up for one & done. Like OP posted, going to be a HEEP of slow walking and sad singing with the new 2A classification. The Purple won't get a sniff of gold for decades after this year. BTW, pert near sure most coacht fellers knowd them folkes round the jail house will find them Rose Colored Glasses real soon. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I only bring this up as an observation and a question, did MC fans give up? They don't even discuss football anymore. Recon OP ran em all off. Another question... Anyone know if that young Pirate RB (that has a bright future) is gonna play or not.

Give up on the team or Coacht posting?  Most regular MC posters pulled out last year.

Edited by JoeWillie12

Well, it is finally football time. Ready for the jamboree tonight! I fully expect jasper to be the best looking team up there tonight. From my sources..during the competitions that zeman fella is going to be passing the ball..they are trying to go for the clean sweep in contest. Keep your eye on jasper, sequatchie, and sp tonight. One week away from real action so I hope everyone comes out injury free! Time to strap it up!

Well, it is finally football time. Ready for the jamboree tonight! I fully expect jasper to be the best looking team up there tonight. From my sources..during the competitions that zeman fella is going to be passing the ball..they are trying to go for the clean sweep in contest. Keep your eye on jasper, sequatchie, and sp tonight. One week away from real action so I hope everyone comes out injury free! Time to strap it up!

thanks..yes, Jasper is strong, Indians will be better and waiting to see if Cornbread Capitol can play well..they sure do get a lot of respect