South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

I will say this about the pirates...I hope this is not the case but I believe they are going to take some lumps this year...the depth really hurts...this team will come out and give effort....but if fans coming out are looking for a team like any from the past 8 or 9 years they will be very disappointed...even though they will more than likely have to travel on the road a lot in the playoffs they will make a deep run then with 1a being how it is....go pirates and best of luck this season!!

I will say this about the pirates...I hope this is not the case but I believe they are going to take some lumps this year...the depth really hurts...this team will come out and give effort....but if fans coming out are looking for a team like any from the past 8 or 9 years they will be very disappointed...even though they will more than likely have to travel on the road a lot in the playoffs they will make a deep run then with 1a being how it is....go pirates and best of luck this season!!

I believe you nailed it PowerP. This team will take some lumps in the regular season, but will battle Coalfield, Greenback, Gordonsville and Fayetteville for a chance at representing the east.

I believe you nailed it PowerP. This team will take some lumps in the regular season, but will battle Coalfield, Greenback, Gordonsville and Fayetteville for a chance at representing the east.

Don't be surprised to see Fayettevile in the West bracket this year.