South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Lee Majors was born in Wyandotte, Michigan. His father died in a steel mill accident a month before Lee was born. Two years later Lee's mother was killed by a drunken driver. He was adopted by his uncle and raised in Middlesboro, Kentucky....just a tidbit of info for ya..

I bet OldPirate still has the Farrah Fawcett pinup poster from back in the day...yep, recon so

Butchie I'm great . Familys great also.Thanks for asking. I hope all is well with you too, Butchie. We have a 4th son in the Pirate camp. A 10th grader. Go Pirates

Man I Know Your Proud...I'm Jealous That You Have One Playing And I Don't...It Seemed The Whole Family And Town Was A Buzzing Back Then...Hey Good News About Ya And Your Family Dude...Enjoy It...We All Know It Passes Too Soon But Ah The Memories Are Sweet..Hope I Can See Him Play Before It's Over...Be Safe My Friend..

PL, Old Pirate has jest been wondering if Yous really...... a long time SP & Tn fan or if Yous jest a feller that hitched a short train ride?

I was around for the Pirate 's game in The Civitan Bowl to finish an undeated season coached by Phillip Beene .....w here the MVP in that game was team Captain Don Ray Elledge....who's grandson is now playing for the Pirates. I was at Neyland Stadium when the fans first sang "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" to Coach Bill Battle. Go Pirates!! Old Pirate !!

Lee Majors was born in Wyandotte, Michigan. His father died in a steel mill accident a month before Lee was born. Two years later Lee's mother was killed by a drunken driver. He was adopted by his uncle and raised in Middlesboro, Kentucky....just a tidbit of info for ya..

I bet OldPirate still has the Farrah Fawcett pinup poster from back in the day...yep, recon so

Feller, Old Pirate remembers that poster well cause OP once used it as encouragement and hung it on the wall in OP's bed room. Recon a feller could say it provided too... much inspiration during one of the monthly skillet slinger's wrestling matches and the match ended way too soon and OP had to spend several weeks in the other end of the cave. Recon that could be described as a win - win for OP...finishing 1st and not having to listen to the SS's snoring. LOPAO.... Hope the Pirates can stay healthy cause theys got some tough feuds ahead. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I was around for the Pirate 's game in The Civitan Bowl to finish an undeated season coached by Phillip Beene .....w here the MVP in that game was team Captain Don Ray Elledge....who's grandson is now playing for the Pirates. I was at Neyland Stadium when the fans first sang "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" to Coach Bill Battle. Go Pirates!! Old Pirate !!

Coach Battles did well for himself

Feller, Old Pirate remembers that poster well cause OP once used it as encouragement and hung it on the wall in OP's bed room. Recon a feller could say it provided too... much inspiration during one of the monthly skillet slinger's wrestling matches and the match ended way too soon and OP had to spend several weeks in the other end of the cave. Recon that could be described as a win - win for OP...finishing 1st and not having to listen to the SS's snoring. LOPAO.... Hope the Pirates can stay healthy cause theys got some tough feuds ahead.

Let me ask you a question.  What kind of mess is this?  What kind of monthly wrestling match are you having with that skillet slinger?  Do you show her Murphys pole and read your Murphy Fair book to her? 

HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!! ITS TIME BABY!!! ITS TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! HELLOOO!!! ITS TIME TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!

Alright boys here it is. It is GAME WEEK BABY!!! Jamboree is here. Keep that FOCUS!! Keep workig hard. LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES! PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE!! Friday night we go to battle baby!! Its time to come together and fight. SHOW THESE BOYS WE ARE STILL HERE!! WE ARE STILL SOUTH PITTSBURG!! ITS TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE TIME!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!