Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

So, all you guys that are down playing the Wing-T offense, What offense is best to win the state?  I figure it has more to do with coaches coaching and players making plays with a lot of between those 2.  Example:   HARD WORK, DISAPLINE, TEACHING & LEARNING from both Coach/Player, weights/Conditing/Agility, Commitment (Wo, that's a big 1) 

Maryville took out the Hendersonville Guards.  They were having to Loop like Bananas just to be able to pull.  This was killing the Rythm and completely shut the sweep down.  Are you going to second guess Hendersonville's Work Ethic, Discipline, Etc. ?

Maryville took out the Hendersonville Guards.  They were having to Loop like Bananas just to be able to pull.  This was killing the Rythm and completely shut the sweep down.  Are you going to second guess Hendersonville's Work Ethic, Discipline, Etc. ?

Never mentioned anything about Hendersonville, but since YOU brought that up I guess YOU would have to say that about all the other 6A teams.  And then there was 1.  I love Smith County folk!

Never mentioned anything about Hendersonville, but since YOU brought that up I guess YOU would have to say that about all the other 6A teams.  And then there was 1.  I love Smith County folk!

Fred Freeman,

You will have to agree with me.  Gus Malzon's offence blows the Standand Wing T Away.  It's the Formation he runs  with so many Options on every play based on what the Defense gives you.  CPA is running the same Offense as Auburn.  When CPA plays a Standard Wing T Team it's like laughing stock compared to the way they run it.  You let a Wing T Team play another Wing T Team and you will have Stellmate.

Fredsamuel, I'm the real postman. NB6495 is a poser. You actually played football with him. When you said you loved the smith county folks I knew you thought he was me. Where you at now days?

Portland ran the single wing the past couple of years. I'm telling you, it stank to high heavens out there.

Portland's single wing did not stink last year when they made the playoffs. They did have some bad luck this year. I am thinking you just have a problem with one of the Portland coaches. But rather than man up and confront him face to face you get on here and run your mouth. Cyber tough guy is all you are.

Portland's single wing did not stink last year when they made the playoffs. They did have some bad luck this year. I am thinking you just have a problem with one of the Portland coaches. But rather than man up and confront him face to face you get on here and run your mouth. Cyber tough guy is all you are.

Cyber tough guy huh? My address is 4455 old hwy 52 Westmoreland Tn. I hated that single wing for the 1 year it was in Westmoreland with the coach your probably referring to. I had nothing against the coach except his offense. No fun watching a team that can't get a first down. However, we did beat Smith co in a blinding rain storm that year. That's the advantage of the single wing. Come up and see me some time if you want and we can discuss more if need be. Portland's offensive scheme was a joke, I'm sorry to offend but that's my opinion. They had good athletes but couldn't use them because of their scheme. call me if you need to. My number is 633 1966. I'm not hiding just being honest.