Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

+1 Lawnboy, Yard Jockey, Lap Dog. Yada Yada Yada. It's not like coach has just showed up. He's been the for how long and the program is going where? The kids are voting with their feet, the boosters are voting with their wallets and the fans aren't showing up at all.

Salami time for your excuses in 3...2...1 and go! :popcorneater:

yawn...program is on its way back up after the predicted (prior to Aydelott) downhill slide. That says a lot for his coaching abilities. 

There is a reason we built more schools. We have more students than Maryville and Alcoa. Split them and they could have 4 schools in 2A.

The reason for building and splitting isn't the issue and doesn't matter, but nice try on another failed attempt to avoid giving a logical or lucid response. You like speaking in hypothetical conjecture, so surely you have some real input here.

The problem is that you cannot give an answer that will support your side. If the new coach loses, its because the talent was diluted and losses were expected and the new coach couldn't keep it together. If the coach wins, he must be doing a pretty good job in the face of increasing obstacles. You cannot man up and admit that Aydelott has done a dang good job in a tough situation and has won a heck of a lot of regular and post season games. 

With all the changes, people with real knowledge and forethought expected Riverdale to decline. Aydelott kept that from happening for a long time and has had a couple of rough seasons during his stint, but overall has been an excellent coach. The program is on the rise with a great finish to a season that looked to be ending in disaster but did not.  A lot of very young and talented players got some very good experience and Riverdale will be in the top three if not top two teams in the district in the upcoming season as long as Nolan keeps his sense and doesn't let people ignorant of the true situation sway his thinking. Since he knows exactly what the issues are and knows the bigger picture that has created the Riverdale decline that is ending, I doubt he will. He will crack another beer, sit back and let Aydelott do his job, weather the "storm" of comments of stupid "fans" that don't like or understand an effective ball control misdirection offense, laugh inside at complaints of the parents of bench sitters, quitters, and whining homers that can only be positive and supportive when winning, know that Riverdale football has survived being split multiple times with a winning record, and watch the rebuilding that can now happen. Nolan hired the right guy for difficult times he knew were coming. 

that's exactly what we been telling you swami, building and splitting is not the issue. IT'S THE COACHING. Nolen is part of the problem on the rezoning stuff you had an issue with earlier that no longer is an issue. He didn't fight for some of the zoning we could have kept. And coach A has not been in a tough situation. The talent to win or get to Cookeville has been there.

that's exactly what we been telling you swami, building and splitting is not the issue. IT'S THE COACHING. Nolen is part of the problem on the rezoning stuff you had an issue with earlier that no longer is an issue. He didn't fight for some of the zoning we could have kept. And coach A has not been in a tough situation. The talent to win or get to Cookeville has been there.

Incorrect. And principal are powerless in zoning issues. You saying the talent is there is meaningless. I say the talent needed to win gold balls wasn't. The absence of gold balls would say I am more closer to the truth than you. 

Incorrect. And principal are powerless in zoning issues. You saying the talent is there is meaningless. I say the talent needed to win gold balls wasn't. The absence of gold balls would say I am more closer to the truth than you. 

Salami have you ever been to Mervul. It's very similar to M'Boro only more rural. Yet kids want to go to Murvul even to the point of paying or moving into the schools zone. Why you may ask. Because Mervul has a great tradition of wining, great boosters and great fan support, but kids also want to play for Quarles. Hum, kinda sounds familiar until a certain coach trashed the " tradition of wining, great boosters and great fan support" and kids simply don't want to play for him to the point of moving out of the zone or skipping over it altogether.  

Key excuses and go......... :popcorneater:

Some of us are capable of doing two things at once.  You know sort of like you typing Coach A praises on here while having your lips firmly planted to his.......ah...........OK your choice.

So your response is only more mundane unimaginative juvenile insults. Such a class act and fine representative of a Riverdale "fan."