Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

It does if you have the right coach. Your just making excuses because you know if coach A is gone the next coach might not keep you around for his lawn boy.

As typical of the majority of your posts, you are incorrect. When you are lacking in intelligence and information, all you are able to add to the conversation is incorrect conjecture and opinion. 

You must have the right coach in the right set of circumstances and advantages. Rankin left because because both were being stripped away. Guess where he landed? A place that continues to have the circumstances and advantages he needed. Riverdale doesn't have them any more and they were on the way out the door before Rankin left, hence his exit. 

Like you said, a team must have the right coach. Do you remember the O-line that coach A inherited his first few years. I think most of them went on to play at the next level. He has had at least 3 QB's that could get the job done. And I can't remember a year where he didn't have a good RB. I'm sure there were plenty of receivers in that 8 years, but we will never know because he doesn't use them.

Like you said, a team must have the right coach. Do you remember the O-line that coach A inherited his first few years. I think most of them went on to play at the next level. He has had at least 3 QB's that could get the job done. And I can't remember a year where he didn't have a good RB. I'm sure there were plenty of receivers in that 8 years, but we will never know because he doesn't use them.

You really need to quit trying to change my words or make them say something else. I said the right coach in the right circumstances with the right advantages. Its all three, not one. 

Take Rankin out of Alcoa or Quarles out of Maryville, take away the loose zoning policies and cheap tuition, and split each of those schools three times in less than 10 years, and open up multiple schools that have football programs that pulls deeply from your talent base. If you have a program that still has a winning record during that period of time, then you replaced Rankin or Quarles with a great coach. Period. End of story and discussion.

Just saying the talent has been there 6 out of 8 years. And the other three schools have no problem with players leaving the program or driving by Riverdale to go play at another school. Now end of story and discussion.

You "just saying" does not make it so. And if your only basis for discussion is your own opinion, you have nothing to say. But lets not let facts get in the way of your opinion and lets certainly not try to address the certainty of the scenario I presented with Alcoa and Maryville. 

A better man would have just said "good point." You on the other hand, want to claim there should have been gold balls won during the biggest shakeups and rezonings of a single school in the entire history of Rutherford County Schools.

But you can go right ahead and keep looking foolish with your imaginary gold balls and "would have, should have" and blame the coach for not winning them all the while he was the guy who keep them with a great overall record during his tenure and time of huge changes that Rankin left to avoid. 

Swami, you are either on the coaching staff or not close to the program at all. But take a poll from every fan or parent that has been around the program for the last 8 years and 90% will say it is the coaching that has brought the program down. But Swami you are always right and have to get the last word. So let's just say your right this time and blame it on rezoning and kids with no talent and kids with no heart.

It does if you have the right coach. Your just making excuses because you know if coach A is gone the next coach might not keep you around for his lawn boy.

+1 Lawnboy, Yard Jockey, Lap Dog. Yada Yada Yada. It's not like coach has just showed up. He's been the for how long and the program is going where? The kids are voting with their feet, the boosters are voting with their wallets and the fans aren't showing up at all.

Salami time for your excuses in 3...2...1 and go! :popcorneater:

Swami, you are either on the coaching staff or not close to the program at all. But take a poll from every fan or parent that has been around the program for the last 8 years and 90% will say it is the coaching that has brought the program down. But Swami you are always right and have to get the last word. So let's just say your right this time and blame it on rezoning and kids with no talent and kids with no heart.

I think you may be close to the record for incorrect posts in a single day.

I have never said there is no talent and only said that the kids who were supposedly football players but walking the halls and not on the team had no heart for the game. Walking the halls and not playing is ample proof of where their heart is and where ever it may be, it is not on playing football. 

You still haven't responded to my scenario;

"Take Rankin out of Alcoa or Quarles out of Maryville, take away the loose zoning policies and cheap tuition, and split each of those schools three times in less than 10 years, and open up multiple schools that have football programs that pulls deeply from your talent base. If you have a program that still has a winning record during that period of time, then you replaced Rankin or Quarles with a great coach. Period. End of story and discussion."

Since you like talking about imaginary things, this should be a fun topic for you.