Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

James Franklin has three years with a Lavergne team. Coach A has had 8 years with an Alabama team. James Franklin is a good coach right now. He may be a great coach someday. Some of his wins have come with teams they should beat and he has also had some big wins in there, but also caught some teams in down years.

James Franklin has three years with a Lavergne team. Coach A has had 8 years with an Alabama team. James Franklin is a good coach right now. He may be a great coach someday. Some of his wins have come with teams they should beat and he has also had some big wins in there, but also caught some teams in down years.

Thats going a little bit too far. Riverdale was on their way down, which is a big reason why Rankin left town. That and the district at-large is much better. There isnt going to be any team in 7-AAA that is going to have an Alabama type influrence over the rest of the state or district due to have 6 AAA programs in the county now

Thats going a little bit too far. Riverdale was on their way down, which is a big reason why Rankin left town. That and the district at-large is much better. There isnt going to be any team in 7-AAA that is going to have an Alabama type influrence over the rest of the state or district due to have 6 AAA programs in the county now

There are  a couple of small minded folks that do not have the capacity to see the big picture and the causes of why Riverdale was destined to go down hill and the reason Rankin left. Blind dislike of one person is much easier for the simpletons. 

This post will serve as a roll call for a couple of those guys...

So Swami is saying that Riverdale has not had the talent to win the big one since coach A has been there. Riverdale has had plenty of talent in the last eight years. I would say coach Quarles would have took them to the championship at least 6 out of the last 8 years. just saying.

So Swami is saying that Riverdale has not had the talent to win the big one since coach A has been there. Riverdale has had plenty of talent in the last eight years. I would say coach Quarles would have took them to the championship at least 6 out of the last 8 years. just saying.

Thanks for answering to the simpleton roll call.

Thanks for trying to put words in my mouth. You are incorrect. That is not what I am saying, and never have. What I actually AM saying and have said for years for years has not changed. Nice try to deflect and skew it, but it won't work. No, I won't repeat it for your lazy benefit.

Stay warm and perhaps read a book on this cold day. It might help stimulate some cognitive growth and you might actually come to understand the big picture of Riverdale football someday.  No, I will not give you the big picture again for your lazy benefit. 

Or, you could just gripe on a message board and show how you do not have the mental capacity to put together all the pieces of a very large puzzle that lead to the recent decline of Riverdale football that was forecast by those with far greater football and Rutherford County political knowledge than you, long before Aydelott became the Riverdale coach.